BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
This is my favorite razor! I’ve tried many ones because most razors make my skin bumpy because I have sensitive skin but this is so gentle and really glides perfectly along my skin with no nics or cuts. Makes my skin feel so soft!
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Completamente mi rasuradora favorita, por años estuve utilizando otras marcas por lo economico, pero desde que compré esta no la cambio por nada, deja mi piel hermosa y sin irritación.
Denise S.
Cresco, PA
Best razor ever!! It gives a really close shave and stays sharp forever!!! It costs a little more than others but the lasting power of the razor makes it worth it ten times over !!!
Nina P.
I received this razor in a Vox Box, and I have to say, I'm obsessed. I normally don't splurge on razors (I usually just go for the disposable kind!), but I don't think I could ever go back. This razor made my legs so soft and smooth. Seriously, I couldn't stop touching them! I usually suffer from razor burn, but not with this razor. I love the flexi-ball, it makes shaving with this razor very easy, and the blades give me a close shave every time. It glides over those tough areas (knees, ankles) without leaving my legs full of nicks. Yay for the Venus Gillette Swirl!
Sparkle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always like the venus Gillette brand and this razor is another good one they have created. The flexi ball definitely helps to move in all directions to minimize nicks and cuts
Rose F.
Las Vegas, NV
I would have to say this is my fav razor out of all the Venus razors they have leaves ur skin super smooth after and gets every hair off unlike some of the other razors definitely recommend this one to anyone
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great razor! I love that it has the swivel ball to help get around your knees. It's affordable & leaves my skin feeling smooth after each use. The blades last awhile & it's affordable! I would recommend this!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I received this razor complimentary to use and review. I typically use a disposable razor when I shave my legs, but this swirl version has convinced me to stick with it. I loved how it glides over muscles, bones and my knees without nicks or cuts. No band-aids needed here. I'm going to look for the refills and use it all summer long! While the razor was free to use, my opinion is mine and honest. I will spend money to continue using this product. I will also recommend it if the subject comes up in conversations with my family and friends. On a side note, I did not use shaving cream or gel, just water, and it was still pleasant. @influenster #ChooseToSmooth
Catrina G.
I do like the bigger razor pad with the moisture strips! I️m not too sure the the ball made any difference, i will have to try again with a side my side comparison of another razor! One thing it did help was shave around the knee with no trouble!
Renee D.
Lansing
Best razor ever! That's all there is to it with this one lol! I will never use another razor. I have never gotten razor burn from using this and it is great to get every inch of where you are shaving all the hard to reach places!
Jessie C.