BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

sanaz j.
round rock, TX
I love this razor or shaves very cleanly and does not leave any hair, it also is not too rough on the skin and leaves the skin soft and smooth and is easy to use to shave all parts of the leg
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This razor is awesome. I’ve been in beauty school and haven’t been able to shave for weeks for practicing purposes. It was so nice to use a razor that easily glides! My skin is so soft now!!! Can’t wait to purchase more in the future.
Zoë L.
Bronx, NY
This razor moves on its own. This rotation is good for getting to hard to reach places but bad because you loss control of it. Its a pretty good razor. I like that you can change the blades.
Steicy M.
Paterson, NJ
This razor it's amazing. My skin is really sensitive and this razor doesn't irritate my skin and it's super effective it does it's job without being too harsh on the skin. Thanks Influenster!
Sally Z.
Norwich, CT
Love this razor! It is definitely my go to. It works really well and is not harsh on the skin at all. Compared to past razors I have used this would definitely have to be the longest lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Dinochca P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Best razor out there for women. Left me felling nice and soft. Definitely is worth the buy. Got every hair and is better then most companies out there. It's was way better than I expected and I would definitely buy again.
Kensy D.
Houston
This razor is not very smooth , easy, and very careful when in contact with sling but it also gets rid of those hard to reach hairs that won’t let us wear that perfect short dress. It has been very helpful and it doesn’t put you in risk of any ingrowing hair.
Jaime B.
New Bern, NC
This is my favorite razor! I stumbled upon it by sheer luck when I was looking for blades. I am so glad I bought it. I love the swivel action because it glides over and around places like my knees without leaving a tiny knick or cut! I wish my old Venus wall holder would work and it sort of does but this one is to big for it b/c of the swivel silver area. I prop it up there anyways but the one I bought did not come with a suction cup holder. Still I make do. I highly recommend this razor and have been a VENUS brand user for many years now. I am so happy with multiple blade razors ( I have thick course hair which one blade will not suffice) and have always been happy with their products anyways.
Sindy M.
Mesquite, TX
This is my new favorite razor! I love that the flexiball allows you to move the razor to reach those usually hard to shave areas (knees, ankles, etc.). I will keep buying this razor! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Victoria H.
This is such a great razor! I haven't had any issues with razor burn because this just glides so effectively. I tend to use this dry (not in the shower, I have a separate on there) and have not had any problems with it!
Jessie C.