BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
No razor compares to this one! It has 5 blades and swirls to reach anything at any angle, I received this in my ivy voxbox and was very happy about it because I've been wanting to try a new razor! Now I'm going to have to go buy some more
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually like all the Venus razors. The blades are sharp enough that it gives
you a close shave without drying or scraping your skin. I don't think
that the flex ball does anything for me but it does glide really nicely.Just bought refills recently.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Shaving my legs, armpits, and bikini line is honestly nothing more than a hassle to me. But having the right products definitely makes it better! I've been using the Venus Swirl for quite a while. The hear sits on a rotating ball, that makes adjusting to the curves of the body a lot easier than with a traditional razor. I love the gel strip on the razor, it really makes it glide over my body - I don't even use shaving gel with it! The razor also seems pretty fool proof, I've never cut myself with it. My only complaint would be that it doesn't adjust to fit the curve of the knee as well as I would like, but honestly what razor does!
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor because it gives a very smooth shave and leaves no hairs behind. The ball helps make the razor more flexible no matter which way you shave. It's great for those hard to reach places.
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
I'm so excited about this gillettevenus swirl razor I was sent complimentary from influenster!!! I didn't hesitate to test it out and I'm glad I did. Because of the way the razor contours to your leg I didn't cut up my leg. Normally I don't even bother getting the tiny hairs by my knees or ankles because I'm scared of shaving off my flesh lol but this razor pretty much guarantees a nick-free shave! I only wish that the refill blades weren't so expensive but I'm thinking it will be worth it in exchange for no scabs and smooth legs. #ChooseToSmooth #GotItFree all opinions are my own
Brianna G.
Birmingham , AL
I love getting new razors! I got this in my ivy box! I have very sensitive skin and I normally use men's razors. I like the ball and how it moves and is easy to use. I would use this again in the future.
Ericka M.
Only razor i like using i suffer from irritated skin soo everytime i shave with regular dollar store razor i get bumps and with this razor my sking stays soft and somehow i feel it moisturized
Corrie L.
AUBURN, AL
I got this razor from my friend, and was excited to use it because I haven't used a nice razor in a long time! I only have to shave my legs once every 2-3 weeks (Woo!) butttt I have to shave my cha-cha every other day (ok, I can go longer in between if I'm feeling extra lazy)...This razor is very smooth and I'm not afraid of cutting myself. It has an extra comb looking thing , which maybe helps getting a super close shave? Idk, but I like it. I don't know how much this razor is, but for such a good and easy shave, I might as well go and buy the refill blades, since 1 box could very well last me a year :P Happy shaving!
Tiffany K.
This is one of the best razors I've ever used. It gives me the smoothest shave, looks great in my bathroom, and it's ridiculously easy to use. Good bye to razor bumps and I'm so excited to use it in the upcoming warmer months
Connor J.
Cordova, TN
Until receiving this razor in my latest Influenster box I had only used 3 blade disposable razors, but this Gillette Venus razor has been so amazing that I don't think I will ever go back to using disposables! The moisturizing strip was an added bonus and I really felt like the razor gave a super close shave!
Jessie C.