BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Marit B.
Rutledge, TN
Venus Swirl Razor is a staple to have in my beauty bag.  It shaves very close and smooth.  Easier to use and glide in the bends of your arms and legs.  I have not had any razor burn or cuts using this razor.  I think the price is comparable to other razors.  I will purchase to refill razor blades to continue using this razor.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster to try completely free. I have tried so many razors but this one worked so well. I used it on my legs, bikini area and under the arms. I will definitely repurchase this.
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor, makes my skin feel super soft and gives my legs a nice glow. It is very easy to shave with this razor and does not leave me with razor bumps. It is very affordable and definitely worth the buy.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this for several months and honestly compared to the Venus Embrace there is not much of a difference. Yes it has a flexiball but you don't really notice it gliding any smoothr than normal because the Venus already moves smooth. As an improvement to the Embrace I would say stick with what you have but if you have not used a Venus yet then you should go ahead and splurge on this one. I have been using Venus for years probably more than a decade and I highly recommend the embrace for a very close shave and you can use the same heads on this razor. You will never get a closer razor shave than you will with the Venus you wont regret it!
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
This razor is amazing! Ever since i have first bought it, it is the only razor I use now. Defiantly worth the price. And the swivel feature is wonderful. In my opinion it is better than most cheap razors. Totally worth the purchase!
Kenzie S.
I received this from influenster for their #ChooseToSmooth promotion. I have to say that I do in fact like this product. I do not have anything negative to say about it besides the fact that it is not my favorite Gillette Venus product. I do like their Olay razor better than this Swirl Flexi Ball razor. There definitely is not anything wrong with this product. Like I said, I do like this razor. It just is not my favorite. If you did not have a good experience with the Olay razor I would suggest giving this razor a try!
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
This razor was purple, mostly why I opted to try since the regular Venus wasn't on the shelf. The handle has a flexible ball which I'm not sure I see benefit...but it was purple. Razor is 5 bladed and has a purple water glide moisture serum and this i think is why I like this razor. there is also a comb within razor to guide hairs? I'm not sure how hairy people get before using this razor but I suppose that's a benefit.
Overall good product but change razor head after 1 week and keep it dry.
Elizabeth M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor MOVES! Now that the sun is out I needed a razor to shave the leg hair. This razor was exactly what I needed! It gives my that flawless, smooth, summer ready legs. I love the Flex ball on the handle. It makes it easier to move into the razor all over my body for a good shave. I usually use men's razors but I will definitely have to convert over to Venus for this product. The 5 blades get all the leg hairs and help me get the close shave that I like. It is extremely comfortable in my hand and it has a rubbery handle so I am not worried that it will slip. I am very happy with this product. I will be needing to go back to the store to get more razor blades now.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Ivy Vox Box.  All opinions are my own.
Stefanie L.
Got this for free in my ivy box and I love it. It's sooo smooth and doesn't cut me at all!! I like how flexible it is and can get over and behind my knee easily. I'm so glad I got a razor I can use!
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
The blades and razor head are very good, very easy to shave with. The flexi ball is a nice touch and makes getting any angle easy, no cuts. The actual handle feels very chincy and cheap. There is no weight to it, feels like a disposable razor handle, which I don't like cause I feel like it could slip from my grip and I would either drop it or cut myself. Why not make the handle out of recycled plastic? And then also make it recyclable? Also the packaging was overkill, I couldn't believe so much waste was left behind after removing the handle and 1 blade head from the packaging. So wasteful. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessie C.