BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor, makes my skin feel super soft and gives my legs a nice glow. It is very easy to shave with this razor and does not leave me with razor bumps. It is very affordable and definitely worth the buy.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster to try completely free. I have tried so many razors but this one worked so well. I used it on my legs, bikini area and under the arms. I will definitely repurchase this.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this for several months and honestly compared to the Venus Embrace there is not much of a difference. Yes it has a flexiball but you don't really notice it gliding any smoothr than normal because the Venus already moves smooth. As an improvement to the Embrace I would say stick with what you have but if you have not used a Venus yet then you should go ahead and splurge on this one. I have been using Venus for years probably more than a decade and I highly recommend the embrace for a very close shave and you can use the same heads on this razor. You will never get a closer razor shave than you will with the Venus you wont regret it!
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
This razor is amazing! Ever since i have first bought it, it is the only razor I use now. Defiantly worth the price. And the swivel feature is wonderful. In my opinion it is better than most cheap razors. Totally worth the purchase!
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
This razor was purple, mostly why I opted to try since the regular Venus wasn't on the shelf. The handle has a flexible ball which I'm not sure I see benefit...but it was purple. Razor is 5 bladed and has a purple water glide moisture serum and this i think is why I like this razor. there is also a comb within razor to guide hairs? I'm not sure how hairy people get before using this razor but I suppose that's a benefit.
Overall good product but change razor head after 1 week and keep it dry.
Kenzie S.
I received this from influenster for their #ChooseToSmooth promotion. I have to say that I do in fact like this product. I do not have anything negative to say about it besides the fact that it is not my favorite Gillette Venus product. I do like their Olay razor better than this Swirl Flexi Ball razor. There definitely is not anything wrong with this product. Like I said, I do like this razor. It just is not my favorite. If you did not have a good experience with the Olay razor I would suggest giving this razor a try!
Elizabeth M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor MOVES! Now that the sun is out I needed a razor to shave the leg hair. This razor was exactly what I needed! It gives my that flawless, smooth, summer ready legs. I love the Flex ball on the handle. It makes it easier to move into the razor all over my body for a good shave. I usually use men's razors but I will definitely have to convert over to Venus for this product. The 5 blades get all the leg hairs and help me get the close shave that I like. It is extremely comfortable in my hand and it has a rubbery handle so I am not worried that it will slip. I am very happy with this product. I will be needing to go back to the store to get more razor blades now.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Ivy Vox Box.  All opinions are my own.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
This razor is the best one I have ever used. I got this razor sent to me in a vox box and I will never not use it. It glides very smoothly and it really gets rid of all hairs in one or two glides. I would recommend this to anyone!
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product it made my legs so smooth and it moves so nicely. It gives you a nice close shave and works amazing I’m so happy I revived this and I would definitely buy this again it’s an a for me
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
Fabulous! I never get cut with this razor since it has the gel on the blade part! I use it twice a week since it shaves so close. I usually buy mine from Walmart. I am impressed with this product.
Jessie C.