BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Abby Z.
This was my first time trying this type of razor and honestly it is really good! And for it to move to adjust where you are shaving is such a great new way to shave! And it didn’t leave any razor bumps!
Tia P.
Central Islip, NY
I’m really not a huge fan of shaving But it did an okay job. It didn’t go as smoothly as I would’ve expected and didn’t catch all the hair like I wanted it to. But where it did catch felt pretty smooth.
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
First time trying this razor and I'm very impressed. My significant other even commented on my soft my legs felt! The razor glides right over your skin and leaves a close, refreshing shave. Plus the cute purple color is a bonus for me! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Paige P.
MADISONVILLE, KY
The product leaves my armpits with stubble. I feel like the cheap $1 pack of razors from the dollar tree have done a better job at making my pits smooth. It works just fine on my legs, but my leg hair is far less coarse than my armpits.
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
I was not a fan of this razor when I tried it. The ball does basically nothing and it just feels cheap. I generally use Venus razors, but there are other ones in their line that are far better than this.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I started using this razor about a year ago and I don't think I'll ever try another one! This gives me the closest shave ever and leaves me silky and smooth. That little ball really makes a difference!
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is such a good razor. My skin is never irritated after I use it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! It easy to use and very affordable at a local drug store! This is a must have in your shower!
VeAnna W.
Castle rock, CO
Got the opportunity to give this a shot and I did love how flexible it was. Made the process much easier and allowing to maneuver around the area quicker! First time trying it out and pretty impressed!
Emily C.
Destrehan, LA
Really does move like no other! It’s great getting all angles of your body, however it isn’t as hydrating as I thought it would be. As long as you use a good shaving cream, this product works wonders!
Shelby M.
DAYTON, TX
I absolutely loved this product!!! It made my legs so soft and it was just a good product over all. I use it around 2 times a week, and it meets my expectations every time. I recommend this for others!
Jessie C.