BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have multiple of these in my house. I like this razor. I love the color of it too. It's very smooth when using. I don't get bumps or razor burn either. I like this. This is always my go to brand razor.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Venus products they keep me smelling fresh and feeling rejuvenated I definitely recommend this any girl out there with sensitive skin it is very affordable I purchased mine from Walmart
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this razor it's the best one I ever had it's also good to use when you in a rush because it won't cut you like the other razors would. I would recommend this to everyone and I'm am very satisfied
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have this razor and love it. Honestly I just bought it because it was purple didn't look into its specifics but the roller ball is so great it gets such a close shave and glides easily. Highly recommend.
Emily C.
Destrehan, LA
Really does move like no other! It’s great getting all angles of your body, however it isn’t as hydrating as I thought it would be. As long as you use a good shaving cream, this product works wonders!
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I started using this razor about a year ago and I don't think I'll ever try another one! This gives me the closest shave ever and leaves me silky and smooth. That little ball really makes a difference!
VeAnna W.
Got the opportunity to give this a shot and I did love how flexible it was. Made the process much easier and allowing to maneuver around the area quicker! First time trying it out and pretty impressed!
Shelby M.
DAYTON, TX
I absolutely loved this product!!! It made my legs so soft and it was just a good product over all. I use it around 2 times a week, and it meets my expectations every time. I recommend this for others!
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a good razor. My skin is never irritated after I use it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! It easy to use and very affordable at a local drug store! This is a must have in your shower!
Stefanie L.
Got this for free in my ivy box and I love it. It's sooo smooth and doesn't cut me at all!! I like how flexible it is and can get over and behind my knee easily. I'm so glad I got a razor I can use!
Jessie C.