BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First time trying this razor and I'm very impressed. My significant other even commented on my soft my legs felt! The razor glides right over your skin and leaves a close, refreshing shave. Plus the cute purple color is a bonus for me! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Sharon W.
I always knick my ankles and knees and with this product I don’t as much. It has a smooth transition from leg to knee. The price is right. Also you get a great shave with this razor. So smooth and soft.
Jayne W.
Pella , IA
I was not a fan of this razor when I tried it. The ball does basically nothing and it just feels cheap. I generally use Venus razors, but there are other ones in their line that are far better than this.
Tia P.
Central Islip, NY
I’m really not a huge fan of shaving But it did an okay job. It didn’t go as smoothly as I would’ve expected and didn’t catch all the hair like I wanted it to. But where it did catch felt pretty smooth.
Abby Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my first time trying this type of razor and honestly it is really good! And for it to move to adjust where you are shaving is such a great new way to shave! And it didn’t leave any razor bumps!
Paige P.
MADISONVILLE, KY
The product leaves my armpits with stubble. I feel like the cheap $1 pack of razors from the dollar tree have done a better job at making my pits smooth. It works just fine on my legs, but my leg hair is far less coarse than my armpits.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Venus products they keep me smelling fresh and feeling rejuvenated I definitely recommend this any girl out there with sensitive skin it is very affordable I purchased mine from Walmart
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this razor it's the best one I ever had it's also good to use when you in a rush because it won't cut you like the other razors would. I would recommend this to everyone and I'm am very satisfied
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have this razor and love it. Honestly I just bought it because it was purple didn't look into its specifics but the roller ball is so great it gets such a close shave and glides easily. Highly recommend.
VeAnna W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Got the opportunity to give this a shot and I did love how flexible it was. Made the process much easier and allowing to maneuver around the area quicker! First time trying it out and pretty impressed!
Jessie C.