BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
This is my everyday razor! I have a lot of trouble with razor burn and bumps after shaving because I have such sensitive skin! This allows for an affordable smooth shave with every shower! Will always use this product.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This razor is the only one to not give me razor burns or knicks. It works great on thick hair like mine. Yoi can't go wrong. The price is expensive but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this razor to others!
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this razor-- its so easy to use! I find that this razor, over any other I've tried, is the easiest when working around round areas like your knees, and near your ankles. And the amount of blades makes for a very smooth shave. Highly recommend!
somer y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product for Christmas along with shower products and I still use this razor almost 5 months later every few days. I love how smoother it makes my arms and legs. And it still hasn't lost it's sharpness.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
I don't know if it's the grip, or the flexibility on the blade but I'm loving this razor. Also the blade just smooth which is good for your skin. You can tell when u have a bad razor but I really do enjoy this one
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
If you want to try something incredible ! Buy this! I got in my ivy box from influenster and I loved it! It's really good and I can say that is the best that I ever used! I am probably gonna buy the refil for this !
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
For a close shave and sensitive skin this is the product for you. I alwayssss get a razor burn when I use regular drugstore razors but I didn't get any with this. And it glides smoothly on my legs. I wouldn't go to far and say that I don't need shaving cream, but you don't need as much!
Audrey G.
Osawatomie, KS
This razor came just in time for me from influenster because I was really in need of another! I love how smooth it makes my legs feel and how thoroughly it removes all the unwanted hair! Thanks influenster!!
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
I love the Venus razor!!! I am not big on a lot of razors out there but Venus make a great product! It's fast and easy to use and makes your skin soft! You also get less cuts then you would with another razor
Madelyn W.
I got this razor in a voxbox, and i literally kick myself  for not using it sooner. i thought it was too expensive, because I'm a broke college student. I used this razor and my legs felt amazing. It was so easy, it moves easy, and NO cuts!
Jessie C.