BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't know if it's the grip, or the flexibility on the blade but I'm loving this razor. Also the blade just smooth which is good for your skin. You can tell when u have a bad razor but I really do enjoy this one
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
Smooth legs and a close shave! I love this razor. Got this at Walmart but they also sell at Kroger or probably any grocery/ drug store. Very affordable. Smooth legs for summertime fun and I'm always satisfied with how soft my legs feel after. ❤
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this razor-- its so easy to use! I find that this razor, over any other I've tried, is the easiest when working around round areas like your knees, and near your ankles. And the amount of blades makes for a very smooth shave. Highly recommend!
Nicole D.
Litchfield , NH
This razor is the only one to not give me razor burns or knicks. It works great on thick hair like mine. Yoi can't go wrong. The price is expensive but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this razor to others!
somer y.
I got this product for Christmas along with shower products and I still use this razor almost 5 months later every few days. I love how smoother it makes my arms and legs. And it still hasn't lost it's sharpness.
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
I like this razor a lot compared to previous razors I’ve used. The ball makes it easier to get around areas like my knees and ankles. The moisture bar dried out very quickly however which is slightly annoying!
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
For a close shave and sensitive skin this is the product for you. I alwayssss get a razor burn when I use regular drugstore razors but I didn't get any with this. And it glides smoothly on my legs. I wouldn't go to far and say that I don't need shaving cream, but you don't need as much!
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, KS
If you want to try something incredible ! Buy this! I got in my ivy box from influenster and I loved it! It's really good and I can say that is the best that I ever used! I am probably gonna buy the refil for this !
Audrey G.
Osawatomie, KS
This razor came just in time for me from influenster because I was really in need of another! I love how smooth it makes my legs feel and how thoroughly it removes all the unwanted hair! Thanks influenster!!
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
I love the Venus razor!!! I am not big on a lot of razors out there but Venus make a great product! It's fast and easy to use and makes your skin soft! You also get less cuts then you would with another razor
Jessie C.