BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
It’s like any other good razor. Leaves my legs silky smooth. I figured it would swirl more. I do like this razor a lot ! It met somewhat of my expectations. I do highly recommend this to your and your friends !
Kamryn L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm so thankful to have tried this Ivy box out for free from #Influenster but one product really stood out. Finally a razor that is smooth, painless and grabs every little hair you usually miss. I love this and will repurchase! Definitely recommend
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this razor free from influencer, it is the best razor I have ever tried. It is very easy to use and lasts longer than others so it's worth the price. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend.
Rachel M.
Laramie, WY
Very easy to use, gives a very close shave, and has a comfort handle to grip. I used this razor a few times in the last month. It's not too pricey at Walmart. I would recommend giving this product a try.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this razor-- its so easy to use! I find that this razor, over any other I've tried, is the easiest when working around round areas like your knees, and near your ankles. And the amount of blades makes for a very smooth shave. Highly recommend!
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
Smooth legs and a close shave! I love this razor. Got this at Walmart but they also sell at Kroger or probably any grocery/ drug store. Very affordable. Smooth legs for summertime fun and I'm always satisfied with how soft my legs feel after. ❤
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't know if it's the grip, or the flexibility on the blade but I'm loving this razor. Also the blade just smooth which is good for your skin. You can tell when u have a bad razor but I really do enjoy this one
somer y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product for Christmas along with shower products and I still use this razor almost 5 months later every few days. I love how smoother it makes my arms and legs. And it still hasn't lost it's sharpness.
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
I like this razor a lot compared to previous razors I’ve used. The ball makes it easier to get around areas like my knees and ankles. The moisture bar dried out very quickly however which is slightly annoying!
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This razor is the only one to not give me razor burns or knicks. It works great on thick hair like mine. Yoi can't go wrong. The price is expensive but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this razor to others!
Jessie C.