BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
I am probably the only one who hates this razor. Let me clarify, I love Gillette Venus blades!! They are bomb! But this new swirl handle is horrible in my opinion. The ball is supposed to help get around hard to reach places but even dragging it up my leg to my knee was wonky as it would swerve all over the place. I mean, I am already wet and in the shower which makes things slippery but then to have to worry about my razor going everywhere?!!? I would try to go back over the spot and again the thing would swerve like a drunk driver. I tried it two separate times and finally gave up. Thankfully I had kept my handle from my regular Venus so I switched the blade over to it and and am back to loving my razor again.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this razor in my voxbox. I really like that it has a flexible ball for easy maneuvering in weird spots. It's not a disposable razor which I love, because then there is less waste. You do have to buy new razor blades for them though. The razor works really well, except I do not recommend using shaving cream because I ended up cutting myself and I felt it pulling the hairs in my bikini area. It does have a comb feature to make sure it cuts all the hairs which a lot of other razors do not have. It glides over the skin effortlessly because it has activated gel. Overall, I really lie this razor and I do recommend it, just not with shaving cream use. My legs feel even smoother now than when I used my other razors. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this razor for free in a VoxBox. I don't typically purchase razors like this, because they are expensive, but I might honestly start buying this. The ball lets the razor head rotate up and down AND side to side, so it really gets all the hard to shave areas. I shave my arms as well so this was great around my elbow areas. I liked the moisture strip that is around the blades as well, I could feel it on my legs while shaving. My skin felt instantly softer. I have found with some razors I still feel like there is a little stubble still there, but I did not find this to happen with this razor. I was very excited, especially since I really only shave 1 or 2 times per week, I want it to last! The only thing is I wish there were more ridges in the handle, so I had a better grip! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
This razor is really nice. I think it moves unlike any other razor and I have never had an accident while using it. It moves with the curves of your body and gets a close shave.
Madhuri P.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. O received the Venus VoxBox which is my first box. I really liked this product and actually had not heard of it prior to testing it. The swirl feature really helps shave in places that are hard to reach without giving yourself and cuts. I also liked how smooth my legs felt after using this product. I think it is definitely worth the purchase
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well. Leaves the skin smooth. Sometimes I feel the blade is too big to hit the curves but I eventually get it. I’m still looking for my perfect razor though. Recommended.
Gemma H.
I have finally upgraded my Venus razor-style that I've been using for over a decade. As a perpetually loyal Venus user, for razors (I'll never settle for anything less), I decided a few months ago to try the new Venus Swirl. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I don't feel the product to be really THAT much better than a Venus Embrace or original Venus. In fact, I've had just as many nicks occur while shaving with this product as with those prior from Venus. Which is still hardly any! Venus all the way.
Trista G.
Love this razor!!!! I have two at home, one for me and one for my daughter, and one at my boyfriend house!!! Love how it actually makes shaving easier with the swirl ball!
Roskita S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free to review from influenster and I must say that I really like it. I'm super hairy. The type that if I shave in the morning, I'm bumpy at night. I gotta shave daily during the summer. This razor really took care of my hair and skin. Didn't irritate it all! I super recommend you get this if you have sensitive skin and are quite hairy! :) #choosetosmooth #gotitfree
Lexi J.
Got this free in my ivy VoxBox! It's pretty amazing! It moves so easily! I have to admit I've nicked myself less with this razor than any other! The quality is amazing as well! I'm in love!
Jessie C.