BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Nicole K.
I was excited to try this razor as I had gotten it on sale. At first it seemed to work well. Then I started to notice that the razor did not get as close of a shave as I had hoped for. The fact that it bends was something I was excited for, but I think that it almost hinders the quality of the shave. There is no resistance in the razor, it just bends.

I also noticed that after I used it the first time, the purple stuff around the razor which I think is mean to soothe the skin hardened in a strange way. It would get really soft in the shower, but then when it dried it would harden. It was actually kind of sharp and the second time I used it I honestly thought that I had cut myself with the razor because of it.

I don't think I'll get this specific razor again, but I still like the Venus brand. I'm just a little disappointed.
Nicole G.
Hamburg, AR
I absolutely love this razor. I use to use a men's Gillette razor because I have such course hair, but not anymore! This gives me the moisture that I look for around the blades, while giving me a clean, smooth shave!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I have used the version of this razor with the purple handle in the past. When it was time to get a new one I switched to the blue handle. I'm partial to blue over purple so this one won out for that reason. It also won out because now there's a more affordable version with no refills that costs significantly less than this version pictured here. It is the exact same razor without the refill. I really enjoy the benefits of using this razor because it is the only razor on the market that flows and adjusts to your unique curvatures. No other razor has this technology. I was a big fan of the Venus razor before and this addition just takes shaving to the next level. I don't miss any hairs with this. Smooth skin every time.
Clara W.
I love this razor. I got this razor when it first came out in stores. It's getting time to get a new one. I would love to receive this box it would be amazing. I would love to receive any voxbox it would be amazing.
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
This works very well . built in soap to help keep legs smooth and get all the hard to reach places.  I would recommend this product to everyone that I know. Travels very easily too and doesn't make a mess
Tasha L.
DEXTER, ME
Love the swivel head on this razor making those hard to reach spots a cinch to reach. The blades work well and don't dull easily. I keep this razor hanging in my shower for daily use!
nicole m.
its one of my favorite shavers and its in my favorite color. its work wonderful. i use this shaver all the time it's a but pricey but worth every penny. i would buy this product over and over again. if you want s nice soft shave this is the product for u
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this via Influenster. I love this razor!! Super easy to navigate on my skin & leaves it feeling super soft. The handle is easy to grasp & keep a hold of even in the toughest areas! Completely recommend!
Ainsley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The brand new Gillette Venus "Swirl" razor worked amazing! It got every single hair without missing a spot! I absolutely love the job it did! It left my skin smooth and soft. I definitely would buy this razor again!
Ronika J.
It really does glide on your skin and give you a smooth look and finish. Love it. I never really use razor due to my sensitive skin I always get waxed but I will purchase this when my free one doesn’t work any more
Jessie C.