BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just got one of these in an Amazon beauty box free to test out I normally use and men's razor but this really was nice to got a close close shave and my legs felt smooth there were no next no cuts I rather enjoy this
Nicole G.
Hamburg, AR
I absolutely love this razor. I use to use a men's Gillette razor because I have such course hair, but not anymore! This gives me the moisture that I look for around the blades, while giving me a clean, smooth shave!
Tasha L.
DEXTER, ME
Love the swivel head on this razor making those hard to reach spots a cinch to reach. The blades work well and don't dull easily. I keep this razor hanging in my shower for daily use!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
Best razor ever! It keeps your legs silky smooth and flawless. I got mine at Walmart along with the shaving cream. It met my needs and kept my legs hydrated as well. I always repurchase this when I need a good razor!
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to razor. Its easy to change the razor and easy to use its affordable and I use it every time i shower it is just simply amazing and so easy to use and I do buy them regularly so yes I would buy again.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I have used the version of this razor with the purple handle in the past. When it was time to get a new one I switched to the blue handle. I'm partial to blue over purple so this one won out for that reason. It also won out because now there's a more affordable version with no refills that costs significantly less than this version pictured here. It is the exact same razor without the refill. I really enjoy the benefits of using this razor because it is the only razor on the market that flows and adjusts to your unique curvatures. No other razor has this technology. I was a big fan of the Venus razor before and this addition just takes shaving to the next level. I don't miss any hairs with this. Smooth skin every time.
Nicole K.
I was excited to try this razor as I had gotten it on sale. At first it seemed to work well. Then I started to notice that the razor did not get as close of a shave as I had hoped for. The fact that it bends was something I was excited for, but I think that it almost hinders the quality of the shave. There is no resistance in the razor, it just bends.

I also noticed that after I used it the first time, the purple stuff around the razor which I think is mean to soothe the skin hardened in a strange way. It would get really soft in the shower, but then when it dried it would harden. It was actually kind of sharp and the second time I used it I honestly thought that I had cut myself with the razor because of it.

I don't think I'll get this specific razor again, but I still like the Venus brand. I'm just a little disappointed.
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
This works very well . built in soap to help keep legs smooth and get all the hard to reach places.  I would recommend this product to everyone that I know. Travels very easily too and doesn't make a mess
holly h.
Knoxville, TN
I love the gellette venus razor. I get alot of little ingrown hairs. This helps to keep them down.i dont get raor burns or that ichy feeling when the hair starys to grow back. Very helpful. Its affordable also.
Clara W.
I love this razor. I got this razor when it first came out in stores. It's getting time to get a new one. I would love to receive this box it would be amazing. I would love to receive any voxbox it would be amazing.
Jessie C.