BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is one of my favorites! I go back & forth between this one & the Schlick. It's long lasting & glides with ease. Pretty reasonable value & found at your local grocery store. Overall very satisfied.
Alyssa G.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVED this razor!! The little metal ball swivels around so you don't have such a rigid razor. This allowed me to get the back of my knees especially well! This razor is definitely on my "to repurchase" list.
Sierra W.
Gainesville, FL
Amazing razor and very functional! My legs are smooth and silky! I got it for free from influenster to try! It’s perfect for my curves and will certainly buy/recommend! Great if you want the perfect shave!
Paige P.
MADISONVILLE, KY
The product leaves my armpits with stubble. I feel like the cheap $1 pack of razors from the dollar tree have done a better job at making my pits smooth. It works just fine on my legs, but my leg hair is far less coarse than my armpits.
Tia P.
Central Islip, NY
I’m really not a huge fan of shaving But it did an okay job. It didn’t go as smoothly as I would’ve expected and didn’t catch all the hair like I wanted it to. But where it did catch felt pretty smooth.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this razor it's the best one I ever had it's also good to use when you in a rush because it won't cut you like the other razors would. I would recommend this to everyone and I'm am very satisfied
Sharon W.
Rutledge, TN
I always knick my ankles and knees and with this product I don’t as much. It has a smooth transition from leg to knee. The price is right. Also you get a great shave with this razor. So smooth and soft.
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
I was not a fan of this razor when I tried it. The ball does basically nothing and it just feels cheap. I generally use Venus razors, but there are other ones in their line that are far better than this.
Megan F.
Oceana , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have multiple of these in my house. I like this razor. I love the color of it too. It's very smooth when using. I don't get bumps or razor burn either. I like this. This is always my go to brand razor.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have this razor and love it. Honestly I just bought it because it was purple didn't look into its specifics but the roller ball is so great it gets such a close shave and glides easily. Highly recommend.
Jessie C.