BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how the blades last so long cause of their awesome quality. Also this razor glides like never before have I seen such and awesome razor. I LOVE it !!!! My skin feels smooth and it doesn't give me rashes. Highly recommend it
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was super happy when I was choosen to try this product. Since using it my legs have stayed smoother longer and no stubble. The flexiball helps the razor move smoothly across every curve. I Love this razor!

#MovesLikeNoOther
Taylor M.
Fayetteville , NC
I have to say I have tried so many razors in my life and a lot I have to use every day and even after I have shaved I still have stubble but with this razor I went a few days without having to shave and it was really nice!
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Really love this razor! So smooth and soft it glides so easily on your legs. The ball in the middle really helps to get the hard areas like your knees and ankles because it’s so flexible. I would definitely buy this again!
Kim L.
I really like how these razors glide with your skin. It gives you an extra smooth shave. You also get quite a few uses out of this razor. The cartridge refills are priced great too. It's quickly becoming my favorite razor.
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! The Venus swirl is great on my sensitive skin, easy to use smoothly with no cuts around edges, gets rid of all my hair, and is easy to find on sale in big retailers! Definitely stocking up this weekend on more!
Estefanie A.
I love this razor. It is amazing it is pricey but definitely worth it. The ball helps you shave so you don't have to make your arm move at weird angles. I ended up buying it at Walmart on Christmas when it was on sale for $10. I highly recommend this razor.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this razor. It was very smooth & easy to use. It left my skin feeling super soft. It’s a cute color. I would definitely repurchase some replacement blades. I gave it a 4 star because it was a little hard to clean.
Eva J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is so nice. The 5 blades are super helpful and it gives a nice clean shave. The rotating ball is super helpful for shaving around your knee. The moisture bar works pretty well. I got this from the ivy Voxbox.
Brittany M.
I love this razor. One of the only ones that I don't get razor burn with! It hugs the curves of my legs and gives a nice close shave. Way better than the cheap disposables. I will continue to repurchase this over and over.
Jessie C.