BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Estefanie A.
I love this razor. It is amazing it is pricey but definitely worth it. The ball helps you shave so you don't have to make your arm move at weird angles. I ended up buying it at Walmart on Christmas when it was on sale for $10. I highly recommend this razor.
Taylor M.
Fayetteville , NC
I have to say I have tried so many razors in my life and a lot I have to use every day and even after I have shaved I still have stubble but with this razor I went a few days without having to shave and it was really nice!
Stephanie C.
Ontario , CA
Really love this razor! So smooth and soft it glides so easily on your legs. The ball in the middle really helps to get the hard areas like your knees and ankles because it’s so flexible. I would definitely buy this again!
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! The Venus swirl is great on my sensitive skin, easy to use smoothly with no cuts around edges, gets rid of all my hair, and is easy to find on sale in big retailers! Definitely stocking up this weekend on more!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this @GilletteVenus razor free from @Influenster and it seriously does #MoveLikeNoOther. It is super easy to use and works like a dream. I’ve always liked Venus but this just took it to the next level.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in a recent VoxBox and it's absolutely fantastic. This is such a great razor, cuts a close shave and its smooth on your skin. I love the color (irrelevant) and the built in moisture is very smooth. Definitely would recommend for anyone who wants a close shave from a wonderful razor.
Kalleigh G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my favorite razor. I cried when i lost it because its kind of expensive so i am hesitant on buying another one. It met my expectations highly. It did a great job and moved very well when shaving. I would recommend everyone having one.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was able to try out the new Venus Swirl Razor for free thanks to Venus. IT IS AWESOME! This is the first time in years that I haven't cut myself shaving near my heals or on my knees. This razor contours to your skin and glides across. It makes shaving your knees, behind yours knees and close to your ankles so effortless. The handle has a nice grip to it and it fits perfectly into your hand and fingers. With the flexiball, it's able to shift and bend so you get a nice smooth, close shave. The 5 blades make sure that there is NO hair left behind! It works wonderful for shaving your under arms, also! It seems so much easier with the razor's flexiball. I've never gotten that close of a shave in my underarms! I'm absolutely in love with this razor. My old razor is in the garbage already! This Venus razor is purple and has a super cute design! Everything should be cute!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Until trying the Dollar shave club, this used to be my favorite ladies razor available. But now, it's too pricey for the results, unfortunately. A great buy for drug store razors.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
This is the product that i use the most. I tell everybody about this product. it did meet my expectations for this product. i got this product at walmart. it is very easy to use. the snap on and off razor head is great . i am satisfied with the product.
Jessie C.