BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love this razor!! It is amazing. Shaving my legs has become a bit of a chore because I struggle with finding a razor I absolutely love. This razor glides perfectly against my skin and I will forever be a fan of this product!
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I was super happy when I was choosen to try this product. Since using it my legs have stayed smoother longer and no stubble. The flexiball helps the razor move smoothly across every curve. I Love this razor!

#MovesLikeNoOther
Kim L.
I really like how these razors glide with your skin. It gives you an extra smooth shave. You also get quite a few uses out of this razor. The cartridge refills are priced great too. It's quickly becoming my favorite razor.
Estefanie A.
I love this razor. It is amazing it is pricey but definitely worth it. The ball helps you shave so you don't have to make your arm move at weird angles. I ended up buying it at Walmart on Christmas when it was on sale for $10. I highly recommend this razor.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Really love this razor! So smooth and soft it glides so easily on your legs. The ball in the middle really helps to get the hard areas like your knees and ankles because it’s so flexible. I would definitely buy this again!
Taylor M.
Fayetteville , NC
I have to say I have tried so many razors in my life and a lot I have to use every day and even after I have shaved I still have stubble but with this razor I went a few days without having to shave and it was really nice!
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Love love love! The Venus swirl is great on my sensitive skin, easy to use smoothly with no cuts around edges, gets rid of all my hair, and is easy to find on sale in big retailers! Definitely stocking up this weekend on more!
Brittany M.
I love this razor. One of the only ones that I don't get razor burn with! It hugs the curves of my legs and gives a nice close shave. Way better than the cheap disposables. I will continue to repurchase this over and over.
Mandy H.
These are my go-to razor for daily use and even when I have to travel. It's small enough to store in my toiletry bag (carry-on). It's also great with any shave cream. It doesn't cut me like all of those other razors do.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
I got this @GilletteVenus razor free from @Influenster and it seriously does #MoveLikeNoOther. It is super easy to use and works like a dream. I’ve always liked Venus but this just took it to the next level.
Jessie C.