BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Taylor L.
Worthington, OH
I love this item! It gave me a close shave and always keeps my legs moisturized and silky! I haven't bought any refillable razor heads yet but I plan on it! I do use a shaving conditioner with it as well.  Overall, I'm satisfied with the product and plan on buying more!
Samantha W.
Nazareth, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor was amazing! I personally am someone who prefers not to shave everyday so this worked great. It got the tough areas and it was got such a close shave so I only had to go over the area once. The only down fall is that it does not hydrate has much as I would like. But, still a great product and this is the razor I will continue to buy.
Tyra B.
Montevallo , AL
I have long hair that unfortunately grows everywhere ... this razor does the trick by handling all of my problematic areas with no problem! Definitely worth the cost and will continue to purchase! Highly excited to see the durability
Deserae K.
Menasha, WI
This product I received complementary from Influenster for my honest opinion. This product is one of my all time favorites. It works so miraculously. I shave my arms and the balls on this razors allow it to move easily for a clean and efficient shave. I highly recommend it.
Hayley F.
I absolutely love this razor. It's the only one I buy because I don't have to use shaving cream with it. It makes your legs so soft after you shave and the softness usually lasts me quite a while. I'd recommend to someone who doesn't like the hassle of shaving cream.
Ashlin R.
Hughes Spgs, TX
I have been using this razor for years now and it never dissapoints. It provides just a clean shave, however the blades are a little pricey for me being a college athlete that doesn’t bring in much money. I would defintely recommended this razor to friends and family.
Stacey S.
Ashland, KY
After receiving this for free in a VoxBox, I used the Venus Swirl razor today and loved it! The blades and Flexiball allow for a very close shave. I didn't have to keep shaving in the same areas to get all of the hair. Therefore, I saved time shaving - and who doesn't want to save time in their beauty routine?

This razor worked extremely well over my knobby knees. I tend to cut myself around my knees and ankles. I think the Flexiball allows for a better contour and prevents the razor from cutting these areas. In other words, most razors have a "skipping stones" movement over bumpy areas because they can't adjust to the curves. This is where the skin tends to get cut. I had a close shave on my armpits - which has been hard for me with other razors.

Overall, I loved this razor. I think the fact that it provides a close shave, doesn't feel harsh on my skin, and saves time makes it well worth its cost.
Alondra M.
Fort Worth , TX
The color & design are super cute. The 5 blades gave me a closer shave which I absolutely loved. It’s super easy to glide on my legs & not at all rough or drying. Wished they gave a coupon but I will most definitely buy one myself.
Alisha H.
This is my favorite razor. I get a super close shave and I love how this moves with your skin over bumps, kneecaps, arm pits so it doesn't miss anything and you don't get cut. I only wish the replacement heads were a little cheaper.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
I absolutely love this razor but am not crazy about the price. I got it free to sample in the ivy voxbox and I loved it but wouldn't want to go out and buy a new one when needed for 13 dollars. Definitely is a perk with the roller ball.!
Jessie C.