BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Darlene R.
Brimley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is okay. The replacment cartridges are a bit pricey but it gets the job done and you legs are smooth after you shave.  It doesn’t get my underarm hair as well as my old razor did. I may even switch back after I give the Venus swirl a fair shot.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
Going from cheap disposable razors to trying this for the first time, I loved the way it felt I felt so fancy using it though I wish the head may be turned a little bit more it just kind of swiveled side to side it didn't actually swirl or anything
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
The best razor I’ve ever used for sure. I bought mine for $12.99 with two blades at Walmart. The refill blades are kind of pricey ($21.99) but I will probably bite the bullet and purchase them when I need them. Using this razor, I don’t feel like I need to shave every day so I’ll usually just do a quick run every other day or so. Maybe less now that the weather is getting cooler. I’ve been eyeing this razor since it came out and I am so happy I bought it finally. You won’t be disappointed.
Sierra S.
Mesa, AZ
I was really excited about this at first! I got a super close shave; however, the ball is a little annoying in some instances. It became difficult to use at times because of TOO much movement. It’s also a little bit of a bulky razor, which makes smaller areas difficult to get to, and the purple area around the razor began to “melt” after a few days in the shower...
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Not going to lie I haven’t used women’s shavers in a long time but when I used this Gillette shaver it felt great I loved how it had a bottom and top with soap I will most definitely be going to get more and recommend it to friends and family
Sol R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is such an amazing razor ! Im so surprised on how well it works! I’m so use to using men’s razors because I just feel they work so much better than women razors, but once I tried this razor I was astonished on how well it works and how smooth it is! I really wasn’t so convinced about using this razor until I actually used it and now I’m hooked!
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
It's a razor. It does its job. I really can't say anything amazing about it because It does not do anything amazing. I still prefer my Schick Trim Style, but this razor isn't bad. It provides a close shave but It is still just a razor to me.
Sierra B.
I really liked this razor. I received it for FREE in one of my VoxBoxes and I like it. It gets the hard to reach places without cutting you. It leaves your legs feeling super soft and smooth because of the soap bars surrounding the blades.
Chelsey L.
Blackwood, NJ
I’ve tried many other Gillette razors and the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor has been my favorite. I love the way it moves with the curves of my legs. Pairs great with my Gillette Venus Ultramoisture Violet Swirl Shave Gel with Olay. Highly recommend his product!
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I have very sensitive skin so it can be a pain finding a good razor to used. Luckily this one worked for me and I didn’t have problem with it with my skin. It’s overall affordable but replacing the blades can get a little pricey which is definitely a downfall.
Jessie C.