BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Tiffany K.
This is one of the best razors I've ever used. It gives me the smoothest shave, looks great in my bathroom, and it's ridiculously easy to use. Good bye to razor bumps and I'm so excited to use it in the upcoming warmer months
Connor J.
Cordova , TN
Until receiving this razor in my latest Influenster box I had only used 3 blade disposable razors, but this Gillette Venus razor has been so amazing that I don't think I will ever go back to using disposables! The moisturizing strip was an added bonus and I really felt like the razor gave a super close shave!
Brianna G.
Birmingham, AL
I love getting new razors! I got this in my ivy box! I have very sensitive skin and I normally use men's razors. I like the ball and how it moves and is easy to use. I would use this again in the future.
Shelbie D.
Being 9 months pregnant shaving isn’t the easiest task! But this razor has made it a lot easier! It glides so easily and contours the body making it a smooth shave! I also haven’t had to shave as often which is a huge plus!
Tina R.
I’m so excited that I was able to be a part of this VoxBox! Automatically my first impression of the razor is that I love how cute it is and actually looks good when it’s in my shower. Many other women’s razors are not that colorful but I just love this one! I love how this razor has 5 blades and gave me the closest shave without drying out or nicking my skin due to the water activated moisture serum. The flexiball is a dream and makes shaving around my ankles and on curves so easy and effortless. I had never used this product prior to receiving this product but I must say it is one of my new favorites!
*Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own!
Zoë L.
Bronx, NY
This razor moves on its own. This rotation is good for getting to hard to reach places but bad because you loss control of it. Its a pretty good razor. I like that you can change the blades.
Steicy M.
Paterson, NJ
This razor it's amazing. My skin is really sensitive and this razor doesn't irritate my skin and it's super effective it does it's job without being too harsh on the skin. Thanks Influenster!
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
I love this razor or shaves very cleanly and does not leave any hair, it also is not too rough on the skin and leaves the skin soft and smooth and is easy to use to shave all parts of the leg
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
It's one of the best razors that I have used in a while , usually razors really irritate my skin but this one didn't. And it does remove the hair really quickly in one swipe. Over all I was very satisfied with this product.
Sindy M.
Mesquite, TX
This is my new favorite razor! I love that the flexiball allows you to move the razor to reach those usually hard to shave areas (knees, ankles, etc.). I will keep buying this razor! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Jessie C.