BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Bonnie K.
ChiIL Mama's ChiILin' out this summer with the Gillette® Venus® Swirl™! Thanks to Influenster & Gillette Venus for the complimentary review sample. Do the wider handle, swivel ball and five smaller blades really help while balancing flamingo like on one soapy foot and contorting to shave shin bones, ankles and knees? The swivel ball actually does glide over those tough, bony spots easier. Thankfully technology has improved quite a bit in the field of razors since I first learned how to shave my legs in the early 80's, and not just superficially, like curves and freakin' pastel pink! My 13yo daughter and I both think it rocks. ‪#‎ChooseToSmooth‬, ‪#‎GotItFree‬
Alyssia P.
Atlanta, GA
I received this razor in a box box and absolutely loved it. It's nice and smooth and didn't leave any razor burns. The design helps when shaving around curvier areas. After I got this I convinced my roommate to buy one and she absolutely loves it too. Definitely a good purchase
Samantha W.
Nazareth, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor was amazing! I personally am someone who prefers not to shave everyday so this worked great. It got the tough areas and it was got such a close shave so I only had to go over the area once. The only down fall is that it does not hydrate has much as I would like. But, still a great product and this is the razor I will continue to buy.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
I absolutely love this razor but am not crazy about the price. I got it free to sample in the ivy voxbox and I loved it but wouldn't want to go out and buy a new one when needed for 13 dollars. Definitely is a perk with the roller ball.!
Alondra M.
Fort Worth , TX
The color & design are super cute. The 5 blades gave me a closer shave which I absolutely loved. It’s super easy to glide on my legs & not at all rough or drying. Wished they gave a coupon but I will most definitely buy one myself.
Alisha H.
This is my favorite razor. I get a super close shave and I love how this moves with your skin over bumps, kneecaps, arm pits so it doesn't miss anything and you don't get cut. I only wish the replacement heads were a little cheaper.
Hayley F.
I absolutely love this razor. It's the only one I buy because I don't have to use shaving cream with it. It makes your legs so soft after you shave and the softness usually lasts me quite a while. I'd recommend to someone who doesn't like the hassle of shaving cream.
Tyra B.
Montevallo , AL
I have long hair that unfortunately grows everywhere ... this razor does the trick by handling all of my problematic areas with no problem! Definitely worth the cost and will continue to purchase! Highly excited to see the durability
Stacey S.
Ashland, KY
After receiving this for free in a VoxBox, I used the Venus Swirl razor today and loved it! The blades and Flexiball allow for a very close shave. I didn't have to keep shaving in the same areas to get all of the hair. Therefore, I saved time shaving - and who doesn't want to save time in their beauty routine?

This razor worked extremely well over my knobby knees. I tend to cut myself around my knees and ankles. I think the Flexiball allows for a better contour and prevents the razor from cutting these areas. In other words, most razors have a "skipping stones" movement over bumpy areas because they can't adjust to the curves. This is where the skin tends to get cut. I had a close shave on my armpits - which has been hard for me with other razors.

Overall, I loved this razor. I think the fact that it provides a close shave, doesn't feel harsh on my skin, and saves time makes it well worth its cost.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
I live by this razor. After using this razor, every other razor either cuts my skin or leaves hair behind. This razor gets down to the very end of the hair and glides wonderfully. No other razor has lived up to its job like this one.
Jessie C.