BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Cheyenne R.
Uvalda, GA
Absolutely love this razor! It works wonders. I have no problems with the product itself. However the only thing I don't like is you can buy the razor and 2 blades for about $10 and a four pack of refill blades for $20. Costa just do not add up in my opinion.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I was skeptical at first that because it was such a thick razor top that it wouldn’t be so easy to maneuver and would cut me everywhere. It was so easy with the ball and leaves such a smooth shave when it is all said and done. Will definitely buy next time.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This razor is the only kind that I will buy. I get nervous around my ankles, and always knick my shins when shaving, but with this product, the razor glides across my skin and I don't have to worry about that anymore! And it's under $10!
Kiera D.
Rosemount, OH
I usually only use men's razors as they have more blades, the blades are sharper, and I just get an overall smoothr shave. However, after receiving this razor in the mail in a VoxBox and trying it out, this particular women's razor exceeded my expectations. It gave me a close shave that has lasted at least 24 hours, and my legs are really smooth. One thing I liked about this particular razor more than my other razors is that it didn't get easily clogged (I use coconut oil to shave rather than shaving cream, which clogs razors much easier). However, I didn't notice that if you did let it get clogged, because of the design of the actual razor part, it was really difficult to clean out. In addition, the top is very very wide making it difficult to shave those "hidden" areas, particularly on the bikini line.
Devershi J.
One of my favorite razors! I was surprised at how quickly and smoothly this razor removes hair. Best part? I don't need to go over it again...The hair is removed in one time.
Morgan H.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using Venus razors since I began to shave, about ten years ago. I have never found a brand I like more. The swirl, their newest razor, gives me a little bit of a closer shave which is always nice. I like that it moves a little which makes me less likely to cut myself while shaving.
Tayler M.
Gilroy, CA
This is the only razor I have used for the past 2 years!! No razor can compare! It is so easy to get around those hard to get edges of your knee leaving a smooth shave and no knicks!! Hands down will only use this razor probably forever!
Hailey B.
WORKS GREAT ! I’ve never gotten a shave so close ! it’s easy to use and really gets a close shave ! i revived it in a voxbox and really love it ! i’ve only used it once and omg i love it ! totally recommend if you want a close shave ! ❤️
Jessica W.
BECKLEY, WV
I have always loved Venus razors! They truly outdid their selves on this one! This razor allows me to move smoothly in the bends of my knees and around my ankles. The little swirl ball makes this possible. I get a nice close shave with this razor. I find the the blades last long before I need to switch them out. Definitely one of my favorite razors!
Bonnie K.
ChiIL Mama's ChiILin' out this summer with the Gillette® Venus® Swirl™! Thanks to Influenster & Gillette Venus for the complimentary review sample. Do the wider handle, swivel ball and five smaller blades really help while balancing flamingo like on one soapy foot and contorting to shave shin bones, ankles and knees? The swivel ball actually does glide over those tough, bony spots easier. Thankfully technology has improved quite a bit in the field of razors since I first learned how to shave my legs in the early 80's, and not just superficially, like curves and freakin' pastel pink! My 13yo daughter and I both think it rocks. ‪#‎ChooseToSmooth‬, ‪#‎GotItFree‬
Jessie C.