BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Zaria H.
Emporia, VA
I love this product! I love how it moves easily. It makes shave those hard to reach spots easier. I plan to use it every time I shave. I got it free from my VoxBox and I fell in love with it. Honestly would tell everyone to use it if I could!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not think I will go back to using any other type of razor!!! I am in heaven the smoothest shave I've ever gotten in my whole life and I'm 34 years old my legs stay smooth for days I don't get razor burn. I love it it's worth every dollar #bloom
Kendra B.
Mexico, NY
Leaves your legs silly and smooth and removes all the little unwanted hairs. One of the best razors I have ever used and will continue to use. The replaceable heads have a great scent to them as well!!
Kayla M.
Hueytown, AL
I see a lot of 5 star reviews, but this razor just did not work for me. It has given my legs terrible razor burn, especially if you go over a certain area a few times! I just shaved and only went over my legs once, and I still have razor burn. I will stick to my schick quattro razor.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
This is an awesome product. Never cuts me when I shave and really performed and gives me a close shave. It met my expectations entirely but the only downfall is that razors and refills can be expensive. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
ainia r.
The best razor I have used in a very long time. I felt like it made my legs feel super soft after I was done. The razor moved very smoothly all around my legs thanks to the flex ball that it has. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Absolutely love this razor! It works wonders. I have no problems with the product itself. However the only thing I don't like is you can buy the razor and 2 blades for about $10 and a four pack of refill blades for $20. Costa just do not add up in my opinion.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical at first that because it was such a thick razor top that it wouldn’t be so easy to maneuver and would cut me everywhere. It was so easy with the ball and leaves such a smooth shave when it is all said and done. Will definitely buy next time.
Devershi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite razors! I was surprised at how quickly and smoothly this razor removes hair. Best part? I don't need to go over it again...The hair is removed in one time.
Tayler M.
Gilroy, CA
This is the only razor I have used for the past 2 years!! No razor can compare! It is so easy to get around those hard to get edges of your knee leaving a smooth shave and no knicks!! Hands down will only use this razor probably forever!
Jessie C.