BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Carmen D.
I initially bought this razor because I thought the flexiball moved the same way the Gillette for men does but I it doesn't. I don't regret my purchase because I absolutely love it. Leaves my skin feeling super soft very close shave. Love love love ❤
Courtney K.
Best razor I've ever owned! My legs feel super soft and silky smooth every time I use this razor. The five blades give you a close shave, and the swivel head conforms to your curves. Yes it is expensive, but considering how often I have to replace cheaper razors and how great the Venus Swirl makes my legs feel, the price is totally worth it.
Zaray R.
I love the grip the razor has because it fits your hand. The roller ball allows for a good movement when shaving around hard areas like knees which reduces cuts. The razor was easy to easy and left soft and smooth legs. I would recommend to anyone.
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched from Venus after I found it wasn't really getting the job done anymore to men's-style women's razors. When I got this in my glamvoxbox, I was hesitant, but liked the amount of protection on either side of the blades, of which there were more than when I abandoned the Venus brand. I found that the pivot head really does work well! I've been using this non-stop since I received it, and with the exception of being a bit less agile in more delicate areas than my other razor, it is STELLAR for my legs. I have dark, course, fast-growing hair, and this actually gets the job done. Bonus? The razors seem to last longer than they used to. I am surprised but happily so by this new Venus razor!
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I absolutely love how it has the little ball so you can get everywhere on your legs, even the hard to reach places. It's very easy to use and it can be a little expensive, but it's so worth it. I got it from influenster in my ivybox. I love it.
Jennifer B.
Sin duda una de las mejores rasuradoras que e comprado, no irrita la piel y la deja super suave, tiene un olor agradable, y no necesitas pasarla muchas veces para eliminar los vellitos, mi unica queja solo es que ojala fuera un poco mas economica
Natalie P.
Wilmington, NC
I have honestly never used a Venus product before so I was eager to try this one out. After using it, I am very pleased with this product! It works well and is smooth against my skin. It did a great job on my legs and moisturized my legs. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Hunter J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from Influenster for testing but all opinions are my own. This is a very nice razor. The five blades shave very well and the way the handle is made makes it less likely to cut yourself on those awkward curved spots like behind the knee.
Rhiannon T.
This is a great razor and I will never go back to using those cheap razors that cut you every 5 seconds. This razor has safety things on the front and back to not cut you, and the heads are replaceable with a simple pop of a button and they come off.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this razor. I've always used Venus and loved the shave it gives me, but having the added ball to the razor really helps get around curves like knees and ankles without cutting yourself. Will definitely continue to use this razor.
Jessie C.