BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Siobhan G.
New York
I love this razor!!!  I was tried of razor bumps so I figured I needed to use a better razor and this one does the job.  Because of the multiple blades, you do not miss a spot and do not have to repeat the same section more than once.  It also moves very smoothly; helping to avoid cuts.  I have just been buying new blades for it since I started using it.
Kameron S.
Tarkio, MO
This is my normal razor when I don’t just grab the cheap drug store brand. Works well. Be careful as it easily slides sideways because the moisture strip gets very slick! Good for reaching odd places like the back of your knees and your ankles.
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor I have ever used. Leaves me skin feeling soft and the blades are super gentle. It's true when they say that its very easy to use. I use it about every 2 days. And I definitely recommend it to others. Got this product for free for testing purposes.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
#moveslikenoother

I am so obsessed with this new razor! My old one had 4 blades and this one has 5, and I can tell a HUGE difference. It has this moisturizing serum that makes my legs soooo soft and smooth when I shave. I can’t wait to use it again!!!
Heather A.
I love all Venus razors but this one is by far my favorite. The swirl razor creates a great glide and helps get the tough places like around your knees while shaving. I also love the gel on the razor that helps with leaving a smooth and silky freshly shaven skin.
Zaray R.
I love the grip the razor has because it fits your hand. The roller ball allows for a good movement when shaving around hard areas like knees which reduces cuts. The razor was easy to easy and left soft and smooth legs. I would recommend to anyone.
Courtney K.
Best razor I've ever owned! My legs feel super soft and silky smooth every time I use this razor. The five blades give you a close shave, and the swivel head conforms to your curves. Yes it is expensive, but considering how often I have to replace cheaper razors and how great the Venus Swirl makes my legs feel, the price is totally worth it.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I have very sensitive skin so it can be a pain finding a good razor to used. Luckily this one worked for me and I didn’t have problem with it with my skin. It’s overall affordable but replacing the blades can get a little pricey which is definitely a downfall.
Natalie P.
Charlotte, NC
I have honestly never used a Venus product before so I was eager to try this one out. After using it, I am very pleased with this product! It works well and is smooth against my skin. It did a great job on my legs and moisturized my legs. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched from Venus after I found it wasn't really getting the job done anymore to men's-style women's razors. When I got this in my glamvoxbox, I was hesitant, but liked the amount of protection on either side of the blades, of which there were more than when I abandoned the Venus brand. I found that the pivot head really does work well! I've been using this non-stop since I received it, and with the exception of being a bit less agile in more delicate areas than my other razor, it is STELLAR for my legs. I have dark, course, fast-growing hair, and this actually gets the job done. Bonus? The razors seem to last longer than they used to. I am surprised but happily so by this new Venus razor!
Jessie C.