BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sapphire M.
I honestly had this before I got the #ivyvoxbox, but that doesn't change how much I love it and how very excited I am that I don't have to buy a new one when my current one dies. It is one of my favorites and I just love how close of a shave it gives me.
Erika C.
Wasco, IL
This is pretty good! It is a lot more flexible than other products and I use it almost everyday. It definitely met expectations and I would purchase. The flexiballs move like no other did help get a smooth shave but there were cuts around the knees even when being careful. Other than that loved it!
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband bought me the gift set at Christmas in 2015 and it had this razor in it. I have not used anything but this since. The blades last awhile so even thought the refills are 20.00+ dollars at Walmart. It is well worth the money spent. I have never had a razor I like this much. My legs are smooth and I don't dread shaving like I use too!!!!
Skylar C.
Aurora, CO
I have been looking for a razor that doesn't cut and leaves my skin feeling smooth after I'm done. I feel like I have found that with the Gillette Venus swirl razor. I actually went out and bout the refile for it already [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor] #complimentary
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Right off the bat, as a hardcore Schick Intuition devotee, I have to admit that the Venus Swirl did an amazing job on my legs. No magical weed patches of missed hair in my knees at all! I thought the Flexi-ball was just a shiny (literally) gimmick, but the movement of it really helped get all the hairs with one pass. The pivot of it tends to be very subtle, and if I hadn't been purposely looking for it, I would have missed it.

However, this didn't do as great of a job on the pits. One nick, a few hairs still high-fiving each other, and, man, my armpits itch.

So would I buy refills? With a coupon (I say that like I actually remember to use paper coupons) or a killer sale, yes. If I had to wear a dress somewhere fancy, yes. But on an everyday basis, not so much, as I need my razor to be good everywhere, not just on my legs.

And remember to store this baby upside down so it doesn't make an exciting pile of purple goo for you!
Shelby j.
Albuquerque, NM
This is absolutely my new favorite! I dont think i will ever go back to another razor. I'm so thankful that I got this product sent to me through influenster! Thank you so much! I couldn't recommend this app any more. [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Carmen D.
I initially bought this razor because I thought the flexiball moved the same way the Gillette for men does but I it doesn't. I don't regret my purchase because I absolutely love it. Leaves my skin feeling super soft very close shave. Love love love ❤
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#moveslikenoother

I am so obsessed with this new razor! My old one had 4 blades and this one has 5, and I can tell a HUGE difference. It has this moisturizing serum that makes my legs soooo soft and smooth when I shave. I can’t wait to use it again!!!
Kameron S.
Tarkio, MO
This is my normal razor when I don’t just grab the cheap drug store brand. Works well. Be careful as it easily slides sideways because the moisture strip gets very slick! Good for reaching odd places like the back of your knees and your ankles.
Siobhan G.
New York
I love this razor!!!  I was tried of razor bumps so I figured I needed to use a better razor and this one does the job.  Because of the multiple blades, you do not miss a spot and do not have to repeat the same section more than once.  It also moves very smoothly; helping to avoid cuts.  I have just been buying new blades for it since I started using it.
Jessie C.