BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Beba G.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow, this is the best razor I have ever used! They didn’t lie when they said it moves like no other. Great for those hard to reach places and my skin is baby smooth. Such a close shave!! Thank you for this complimentary item influenster!
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this razor complementary in my ivy box box, and I was really excited. I usually buy cheap men razors and was ready to use one that was a little more expensive. I loved the flexiball because it made it easier to use and move it around. Also that I didn't have to use much soap or shaving gel with it
Kelli E.
Pensacola, FL
I am am pretty picky when it comes to razors. I like a close shave and razor that leaves my skin super soft. This razors is pretty good! It did not knick me or anything, but still gave a close shave. I think Schick razors are still my favorite though.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor I have ever Owned I am so glad I got the chance to text this out and I’m excited I can buy more refills for it and keep using it . The swivel on it makes it awesome and I will be recommending this to all my friends and family thank you
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this razor. It has the flexibility necessary for getting around areas such as the knees, behind the knees, etc. The flexiball moves back and forth to help with the flexibility while the replaceable razor head can move back as you press it against your skin. It works wonders and smoothly takes the hair off of my skin. I haven't cut myself with this yet! One thing I wish this product has is a cap for the razor head so that leaving it in the shower won't cause any problems with the soap on the razor. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. While it may be a bit more expensive than other products, it lasts longer than the cheaper razors. I found a Gillette Venus Swirl Flexiball Razor with 3 cartridges for about $14 at Walmart.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
I recieved this from Influenster's campaign. all opinions are my own, and not influenced in anyway. This razor works extremely well! The flexball allows it to get all those stubborn hairs in hard to reach areas. Loved that I could shave my knees no problem!
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
Perfect for shaving legs! I typically use a mens razor for everything else because I have sensitive skin but this is affordable and great for my legs because its gets all around my legs leaving no hair! Overall, gentle and good experience with this razor.
Skylar C.
Aurora, CO
I have been looking for a razor that doesn't cut and leaves my skin feeling smooth after I'm done. I feel like I have found that with the Gillette Venus swirl razor. I actually went out and bout the refile for it already [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor] #complimentary
Shelby j.
Albuquerque, NM
This is absolutely my new favorite! I dont think i will ever go back to another razor. I'm so thankful that I got this product sent to me through influenster! Thank you so much! I couldn't recommend this app any more. [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just got this razor from my Amazon beauty box yesterday and used it for the first time today in the shower. I was very impressed! I think it costs a little bit more than other razors, but I am definitely going to buy refills and keep using this razor.
Jessie C.