BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Julie T.
Seattle, WA
Ive used the Gillette Venus literally all my life! Its the best razor that i have found to work for me. This one is with the combo of the Swirl which im excited about bc there are more blades. It works amazing and will probably start purchasing the combo instead.
Emily M.
This isn't a bad razor, but it's also not the best. It doesn't get the close shave that I want. I purchased this at Walmart and within a few weeks it was very dull. I decided to buy the Walmart brand instead and it works much better than this one and it's cheaper.
Ty-jaria j.
#MovesLikeNoOther !! Gillette venus razor is awesome!!!! I swear i never shaved so fast in my life. Tonight was my first time using and i will keep using it. Bye bye old razors hello venus !!!! My skin is soooo smooth, second guessing that wax appointment...
sharon s.
wow, just found these by accident when I scored them on an online auction for pennies. They are amazing - my legs have never been so smooth and I am not hesitant to wear sleeveless shirts/dresses after using this razor. Give it a try, you will not regret it ;)
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
Honestly the best razor I've ever used!! Lasts for so long and truly grazes the curves gently and smoothly. Works well with soap and water or shaving cream!! I would buy this again and recommend it to everyone till the cows come home. My favorite razor by a long shot!!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far the best affordable razor I've ever tried. I have been using this type for two years now because it always leaves my skin smooth without razor bumps or any irritation. It glides easily and shaving my legs takes no time with this razor. I would recommend the venus swirl over other razors any day!
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such wonderful product I love it wouldn't have anything else..goes on smooth shaves good first Tim around not like a lot of razor...the best product its well worth the price
Kayla U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THE BEST RAZOR IN THE WORLD! The flexiball is great to attack to the tricky areas and also the design is really cute. I Received it free in my IvyVoxBox for testing purposes and now I am in love with this razor.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
Perfect for shaving legs! I typically use a mens razor for everything else because I have sensitive skin but this is affordable and great for my legs because its gets all around my legs leaving no hair! Overall, gentle and good experience with this razor.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
I recieved this from Influenster's campaign. all opinions are my own, and not influenced in anyway. This razor works extremely well! The flexball allows it to get all those stubborn hairs in hard to reach areas. Loved that I could shave my knees no problem!
Jessie C.