BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
The best female razor with five blades and it's able to get hard to reach places. The blades last long and leave a smooth shave that lasts longer than other razors I've tried. Forget switching to Dollar Shave Club... the quality is far inferior to Venus.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Oh my God... just get it, you won't regret it. My legs come out baby smooth each time I have used this razor. It's glides soooo good and the design of the this is so pretty... I'm in love with this honestly.
Makenzie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the size of the razor. It is larger than previous products I’ve used and it makes it easier to use. The blades are very sharp which makes for a good clean shave! I wish the moisture aspect of the razor lasted a bit longer, but that’s my only complaint!
Erin  M.
Arlington, VA
This was my first razor and I will always come back to it! Cartridges are so easy to find and this is much better for the environment than disposable razors. I love this because it gives me a nice clean shave and prevents excess cuts! I continuously repurchase this razor, and it's very easy to get a hold of. :)
Lindsey K.
Love this razor. It gets right into all of my hard to reach places and does a great job. I have had no cuts or problems with this. I got it at CVS when I was looking for new razors. Being that I shave everyday, I need a really good razor and this is it! I love it!!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really liked this razor , lasted for couple uses and I feel like I like how it gets all my areas I need to get . Plus no cuts !! Got this in a box with I really enjoyed and I’ve found in different places like Walmart or target just can be pricey to try which I never had a chance till now .
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor My favorite razor thus far.Cleanest cut yet with no knicks..no razor burn and amazing for hard to reach areas.
5 bladed,&the swirl ball allows a contour glide precise shave.Ladies and gents,Im not sure It gets better than this.
Daley W.
I received this free of charge from Influenster and I am in love!! I have super sensitive skin on my legs but hair that grows like there's no tomorrow and this razor is one of the only ones I've found that do a decent shave job but don't slice me up.Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this item in my voxbox as a complimentary gift in exchange for my honest opinion. I have always been a fan of Venus & have been a regular customer for awhile. I love this razor & the five blades ensure a 100% smooth finish!
Tyler G.
i tested out this razor and it give a good close shave but i do hate the fact that the moisturizer built in dissipates real quickly. i like that you can replace the heads. so i mean other than that i liked it and will most definitely be buying refills for the razor.
Jessie C.