BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alexis✨ R.
El Paso, TX
This is the BEST razor I’ve used in years!!! Thank you to Influenster and Gillette! It leaves my skin soft and smooth compared to other products! My hair hasn’t even grown much!! I would definitely purchase !!
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
It's an okay razor but I prefer the mans razor, Mach 3. I do not care for the strip of gel or whatever it is around the blades. After one use, it seemed to dull. I got more razor burn from it than the Mach 3.  I will not buy this again. I will stick to my Mach 3.
Ashlee M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I really like this razor. I currently have a subscription to dollar shave club but found that despite how inexpensive that subscription is this was a better razor. The dual blades and easy angle ball motion had me come out with smooth legs and no cuts. Would buy again!
Taylor T.
Averill Park, NY
I've never had such a tough razor that was so cute! These Gillette razors are comparable to dollar shave club and the flexibility and ease of use even tops them! I shaved both legs without a single nick, cut, or patch of razor burn, and didn't even miss a spot! Love!
Jennifer R.
This razor glides really smooth and while I tend to nick myself pretty often, I haven't had an issue with this razor even once.  The moisturizing strip also really helps to prevent razor burn - especially if you're like me and don't always use shave cream.
Khoree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought the talk about this razor was just to hype it up, but it is actually one of the best razors I've ever used. It's definitely my new favorite. The swirl makes the outcome of the shave 10x better than any other razor. I received this complimentary of Influenster.
Brittany G.
This is the only razor I'll use and I haven't changed for years. For the price, you can't beat it. The flexi ball really does help to get all the tricky areas especially in the knee area where a normal razor would normally be more likely to cause cuts. And the 5 blades really make a difference!
Sharia P.
Pasadena, MD
This is definitely a razor that's worth the money , even though it was sent to me through Influenster for free. I've never had a razor that has left my skin so smooth . And for the most part , no razor cuts !
Makenzie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the size of the razor. It is larger than previous products I’ve used and it makes it easier to use. The blades are very sharp which makes for a good clean shave! I wish the moisture aspect of the razor lasted a bit longer, but that’s my only complaint!
Lindsey K.
Love this razor. It gets right into all of my hard to reach places and does a great job. I have had no cuts or problems with this. I got it at CVS when I was looking for new razors. Being that I shave everyday, I need a really good razor and this is it! I love it!!
Jessie C.