BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I received this from the Influenster IvyVoxBox! I've used Gillette Venus products for a while now, but this one is new for me. It's very easy to use, glides very smoothly. I didn't think it deserved the full 5 stars because it's not that much different for their other products.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my holy grail razor! That roller ball makes it so easy to get around your knees, ankles, all of those hard to reach places that usually are left with an awkward patch of hair after shaving. I rarely cut myself, especially if I change the blade regularly. I will definitely repurchase!
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
This razor lasts a long time and is an efficient product. I never have to go over the same spot twice, making shaving go quickly. Being the clumsy person I am, I constantly cut myself shaving. This product, however, is so easy to use that I rarely have any cuts or razors burns.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I thought this razor moved great, I’ve never used a razor like it! It was smooth and I love how many blades there are to get all the hairs. The look of it is nice and it glides nicely. It’s not expensive but I wish it was as cheap as the razors that come in packs of multiples.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
LOVE this razor! I received it for free in my Ivy Vox Box! It moves smoothly over skin and leaves your legs so soft and smooth. This is by far the best razor I've ever had. It moves with your skin and is great. Definitely recommend buying this product!
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always loved Gillette razors and was sent one in my Ivy Vox box. They have always been my favorite and continue to impress me. They work so well and are affordable too. Compared to other razors, you don't need to use it as often because it lasts a while. Highly recommend
Stephanie M.
I Love this razor! it does the job right :) I love how smooth my legs feel after shaving, I can definitely see the difference between other razors and this one. It is a bit pricey (the refills) but it is worth it. I have not cut myself at all accidentally with this razor.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you have tried so many razors on the market and you still haven't found that smooth feel you always wanted. You wonder when a company will come up with that one product that will blow you away..Well I think ive met my match. I will say this is one of the best razors that ive ever bought in awhile. i love how it moves with the curves of my body and not only that but 5 blades..yes 5 blades of smoothness. So touchable bae couldn't keep his hands from touching my legs..I'm very pleased with this product. yes the prices is somewhat up there at 12.00 but if you check the Sunday paper you can catch sales at target where you could be paying 7.99 or Walmart at 10.99 and don't forget you coupons. Coupons.com is also great as well as Sundays paper..I got a 3.00 coupon once and went to target and ended up paying 4.50 for this razor..But on another note definitely try her out I bet you will fall in love with her as much as I did. Happy Shaving.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
It's always been a tough decision to get a good razor that you can always go to. This new swirl Venus razor has done gray for me. It hasn't left me with any razor burn and leaves me hairless and with soft legs. I love this new razor. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. Ive tried it be and loved it and now I have it again thanks to @influenster in my first #IvyVoxBox . It shaves my legs great and doesn't miss a spot!!! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessie C.