BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Abbey W.
This is a wonderful razor if you’re looking for something to just get the job done. I love the color and look of the razor but I do have one problem. I feel as though I don’t get a close shave with this product. The soap bar on it makes it slip across your leg but doesn’t seem to get all the hair as I feel it should. While I do have that problem, I feel as though this is a better razor than most that include the soap bar. All in all, this is a good razor for the price but I there are definitely better ones out there.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this razor for about a year now and it’s absolutely amazing! I love that you can replace the razors once they are worn out! The razor was very affordable and so were the replacements! Gives you a nice, clean shave whenever you’re using it!
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor so much! You can be confident that your skin will be smooth and all the hair will be removed by this product! I love that I can replace the razor heads which makes it a lot more affordable. You will not be disappointed with this product!
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This is THE smoothest shave I have ever had. The ball allows the razor to move along all the curves of your body without missing a hair! I also love the fact that you can mix the handle with any Gillette blade you like, creating the perfect shave for you.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I usually only use the Venus Olay razor, because it works great with my sensitive skin, but this may be my new favorite razor! The flexibility is fantastic and helps avoid cuts on difficult areas like the ankles and knees. Will definitely buy this razor in the future!
Caroline C.
I’ve tried tons of Men’s Razors because they’ve always been said to do a better job...but the Gillette Venus Swirl truly does #movelikenoother. I didn’t get cuts around my knees or ankles, probably because of the ball attached to the razor! Thanks guys!
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is definitely one of the best I have ever used! It moves so fast and easy and I don't have to press down hard at all. It left my legs feeling so soft and smooth! I usually miss a bunch of spots but this moves so well I didn't miss any! I definitely recommend trying it if you haven't already!
Darlene R.
Brimley
This razor is okay. The replacment cartridges are a bit pricey but it gets the job done and you legs are smooth after you shave.  It doesn’t get my underarm hair as well as my old razor did. I may even switch back after I give the Venus swirl a fair shot.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
Going from cheap disposable razors to trying this for the first time, I loved the way it felt I felt so fancy using it though I wish the head may be turned a little bit more it just kind of swiveled side to side it didn't actually swirl or anything
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only razor that I have been using ever since it came out. The Swirl's metal ball really does set this razor apart from others, as far as flexibility and movement goes. It helps you get a close shave at any curve or angle, and the 5 blades are awesome as well. Even my boyfriend prefers this razor over his- I have to buy him his own because he always takes mine! I just wish Gillette would make one like this with the moisturizing Olay head! That would be the ultimate dream razor- A Swirl razor with Olay bar attached!
Jessie C.