BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kelsey L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I was really surprised to receive this Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor from #influenster complimentary for reviewing purposes! I love just about any razor by Gillette's Venus, they always give a really close shave and they normally go simply on the curvy complicated places called the knee pit
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
I really like this razor. It removes hair well and I don't even need to use shaving cream. It's very affordable. It fits comfortably in your hand and glides smoothly over skin. Whenever I use it brand new it leaves a burning sensation in my underarms but I have sensitive skin there. Other than that I totally recommend buying this razor!
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
received this from influenster and i absolutely love it!! it's for sure my go to razor now. glides so nicely and leaves skin feeling so good. i will definitely continue to use/buy this razor. it gets all the hard to reach places unlike the leading brands i've used. it's an amazing razor
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Received this free for testing from Influenster but all options are my own. Honestly the best razor I've ever used. I don't have to press hard it doesn't rip and it doesn't ware out after a few uses. Will buy more finally a razor that works
Savannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS is the best razor I've ever used! It's more expensive than I would normally prefer, but I bought it before my wedding and I'll never go back! It's so moisturizing and my legs don't have that itchy feeling after I shave. It gives a close shave and leaves my legs feeling so smooth. I love love love it.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
This razor is purely a gimmick. It does it's job but not well. I get a much closer shave with my favorite 5 blade men's razor that does just fine around the curves. Coming from someone who has tried most razors on the market this is not worth your money (I received it free in a voxbox)
Sydney R.
Grand Rivers, KY
Contrary to most reviews, I did not enjoy this product. The silver ball, while making it easy to get hard to reach areas, made it very difficult to to shave in straight lines and ensure full coverage. The handle was slippery, and I felt that it slid around much more than necessary.
Tasmina A.
Bronx, NY
OMG. I got this in a VoxBox....and I was totally shocked at how well this razor was in creating such smooth skin. I used it on my legs and I swear my legs have never been so smooth after a shave. In love with this razor now and will def purchase again! :) Thank you Influenster!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been by far my most favorite razor that I have found! The first thing I love about it is the handle. It gives me the most grip and durability when I am shaving. Secondly, it gives me such a smooth finish. I struggle with in grown hairs and although this does not fix the problem completely, it did help me reduce the amount of ingrown hairs.
AnnalieseBuhl b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am so in love with this razor. It was given to me for free to test and try out and it met my expectations 100%. I love the way it glides and it has an incredible sense of motion. It has my legs and arms feeling so soft.
Jessie C.