BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alexis E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor works so well for me. It gets a very close shave, and it doesn't give me bad razor burn, unlike other razors. I love how easily this razor is able to glide across your skin with ease and without pain. I haven't gotten any cuts on my skin since I've been using this razor.
Nicole J.
I love this razor because it really gets all of the hair off my legs unlike some razors that leave behind hair even after you shave. This razor is really affordable and I am satisfied at how smooth it glides. It doesn't leave you with knicks which is something I look for in razors!
Sydney R.
Grand Rivers, KY
Contrary to most reviews, I did not enjoy this product. The silver ball, while making it easy to get hard to reach areas, made it very difficult to to shave in straight lines and ensure full coverage. The handle was slippery, and I felt that it slid around much more than necessary.
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been by far my most favorite razor that I have found! The first thing I love about it is the handle. It gives me the most grip and durability when I am shaving. Secondly, it gives me such a smooth finish. I struggle with in grown hairs and although this does not fix the problem completely, it did help me reduce the amount of ingrown hairs.
Tasmina A.
Bronx, NY
OMG. I got this in a VoxBox....and I was totally shocked at how well this razor was in creating such smooth skin. I used it on my legs and I swear my legs have never been so smooth after a shave. In love with this razor now and will def purchase again! :) Thank you Influenster!
Desiree C.
Thank you so much #Influencer for the amazing Gillette Venus Swirl Razor! This is the first Razor I’ve ever used that left my skin feeling amazinggg & so smooth and the best thing about it, it was completely freeeeee 🙃🙃🙃
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is the best razor I have ever used! I am get a super close shave with no nicks and cuts. I also love the Gilette Olay shave get to go along with it. I picked both up at my local Target and they are so easy to use. They are both a staple and I will be purchasing again!
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this razor for free in a VoxBox and I really like it. The handle is very comfortable to use, it is secure and has a gel part for where you hold the razor which is nice. My legs felt very smooth after I used this razor, and overall I was satisfied with this product.
Katherine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm in love with this razor unlike every other I have ever tried this one is very smooth and kind to my sensitive skin also it have five razors that make the shave a sweet trip in heaven specially if you are a hairy person
Wendy T.
I receive this razor in my glam Vox box to try out and I have to admit that I really really like it. I've tried so many razors over the years that I started to care less what I bought. The end result was always the same. The razors would either dull really quickly, cut me if I shaved too close, or didn't shave close enough. This razor has a gel like grip that when wet and lathered in foam, still wasn't slippery. Hairs were easily removed and dislodged from the blade. I got a really close shave and surprisingly enough, it's the first time I didn't cut myself trying to get a close shave. I was able to shave over my knees without a worry, and believe me, that is a feat. I have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin, and believe me, I'm bumpy everywhere. Despite all that, I got a great smooth shave without a single cut and without missing a hair. This is one product from the Vox box I'll definitely purchase in the future.
Jessie C.