BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Savannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS is the best razor I've ever used! It's more expensive than I would normally prefer, but I bought it before my wedding and I'll never go back! It's so moisturizing and my legs don't have that itchy feeling after I shave. It gives a close shave and leaves my legs feeling so smooth. I love love love it.
Tatum W.
This is one of my favorite razors I’ve ever used. It’s pretty affordable for the quality! I️ will definitely continue to use this. The handle is very nice and easy to hold, it twists and turns perfectly to get those harder to reach places and is just all around a very good product!
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Love this! I received this in a Voxbox for free and this is my new favorite razor! It has a super close shave and leaves your legs super smooth! It got all the hard areas on my legs with ease! I will buy this again and again! Thanks influenster! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Rizzel C.
San Mateo, CA
Gillette Venus is always my go to when it comes to shaving. The handle is nice and long which helps for those hard to reach places and the blade really gets in there! I also enjoy how you can change the blade when it gets dull, so you don’t have to keep buying a whole new set!

Glad to be apart of the #moveslikenoother campaign
Nicole J.
I love this razor because it really gets all of the hair off my legs unlike some razors that leave behind hair even after you shave. This razor is really affordable and I am satisfied at how smooth it glides. It doesn't leave you with knicks which is something I look for in razors!
Alexis E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor works so well for me. It gets a very close shave, and it doesn't give me bad razor burn, unlike other razors. I love how easily this razor is able to glide across your skin with ease and without pain. I haven't gotten any cuts on my skin since I've been using this razor.
AnnalieseBuhl b.
Plymouth, MN
I am so in love with this razor. It was given to me for free to test and try out and it met my expectations 100%. I love the way it glides and it has an incredible sense of motion. It has my legs and arms feeling so soft.
Sydney R.
Grand Rivers, KY
Contrary to most reviews, I did not enjoy this product. The silver ball, while making it easy to get hard to reach areas, made it very difficult to to shave in straight lines and ensure full coverage. The handle was slippery, and I felt that it slid around much more than necessary.
Eny A.
I received this razor from Influenster to test it out and I gotta say, thank you! Thank you for sending me this but also thanks for helping me discover this razor, it's fantastic! After I got it I've kept buying the cartridges and it's perfect, very smooth skin and barely any razor bumps!
Shannon M.
Bethlehem, PA
I purchased this razor out of pure necessity.  I was excited to use this because of the flex-ball to get a better shave. I was happy with the shave but the ball didn't really work for me. I have used it twice since I bought it and I will stick with the razor I have in my shower.
Jessie C.