BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Courtney T.
I received this product in the Ivy VoxBox and was sent to me for free. I had previously used this razor before and I absolutely love it. It glides with angle of your leg and gets in all the nooks and crannies y leg has. Does great behind the knee and I rarely cut myself with this razor
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite razor ever. I like that the heads are interchangeable, and while it works best with the same blades, I have used other blades from this brand. It's glides so easily over skin and into hard places. I have been using this razor style for about a year and I don't plan on using a different one... love it
Nicole B.
This razor is amazing! Every razor I've used either dulled after 2 uses or gave me wicked razor burn but this one lasted along time. They are on the expensive side but mine lasted over 2 months and I ended up throwing it away bc the outside pad was falling apart definitely recommend!
wendy b.
Eustis, FL
I find the Venus razors hard to use, I think the actual razor area is too large. The venus swirl ball I find makes it even harder to use as their is little control when using it. I have used Venus products for years but unfortunately they are not producing products I enjoy anymore.
Eny A.
I received this razor from Influenster to test it out and I gotta say, thank you! Thank you for sending me this but also thanks for helping me discover this razor, it's fantastic! After I got it I've kept buying the cartridges and it's perfect, very smooth skin and barely any razor bumps!
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
I received a Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor in the Ivy voxbox to test out, and it's been great so far. I've used Venus razors for years, but this is my first time trying the swirl. It left my legs super smooth and I will definitely be buying the blade refills once this one dulls.
Triviana T.
Orlando, FL
My first impression of this while shaving my armpit is what the darn hell why is it going left and right and I felt like I had no control of the direction of where the blade is going but seeing how smooth and quickly it got rid of my hair was pretty impressive. For my legs it was amazing!
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My one and only! I have a very sensitive skin and I am allergic to wax. Perfect blades, no cuts or left over hair. Smoth and soft, no more bumps or dry skin. It lasts forever! Some of the best razors out there loose their moist help soon, this one will be your friend for a long time!
Kelsey L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I was really surprised to receive this Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor from #influenster complimentary for reviewing purposes! I love just about any razor by Gillette's Venus, they always give a really close shave and they normally go simply on the curvy complicated places called the knee pit
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
This razor is purely a gimmick. It does it's job but not well. I get a much closer shave with my favorite 5 blade men's razor that does just fine around the curves. Coming from someone who has tried most razors on the market this is not worth your money (I received it free in a voxbox)
Jessie C.