BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rose L.
I swear I have found the holy grail of razors, it provides such a close, clean shave and it's super affordable, super easy to use, and super cute. I used to be subscribed to the Dollar Shave Club but I wasn't very satisfied with those razors and i had to change out the blade constantly, once i found this razor i was so happy because it works so well.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just got this baby at BeautyCon and I'm in love! Venus has always been my go-to for shaving and this one ups its own game. The head literally swivels a bit to get more comfortably into spots that are hard to reach. These aren't cheap, but they last forever so I'd rather have quality than quantity!!!
Peyton C.
The greatest razor ever. So smoothing and mousturIzing. I will never use another razor.it has 5 blades and the handle is really great too. I never get cut by this and the shave is effortless. 110% worth the price.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! It is one of the best Venus razors that I've tried so far. The moisturizing strips are very moisturizing. It glides over my knees easily and effortlessly. It doesn't give me any sort of razor burn. It definitely makes shaving your legs faster and easier. I would highly recommend.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m in love with this already. It works so well and shaves great. My legs were so soft and smooth angler I shaved. I love the 5 blades I have noticed all my hair was shaved off and I was so happy about that. After I was done my legs looked great. This razer was easy to hold and use and I have already recommended this! Gillette Venus Simply Venus RazorInfluenster #moveslikenoother
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
This didn’t cut my legs at all! It took off all the hair in one swipe which was very impressive. I don’t think I’ve found a better razor than this. Raised my expectations of a razor pretty high! I would def recommend this product.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor!!! I've tried a number of different razors. But this one is the bomb!! I use the Venus Swirl at least twice a week. I've never shaved my legs because hair doesn't grow on them. I shave my underarms and bikini area and the Venus Swirl always leaves my skin smolth and unirritated. Its a little expensive but well worth my money.
Victoria N.
Mulberry, FL
I love this razor I tried to replace it with another brand but always end up going back to gillette. It gives the best shave and smooth skin with the extra little moisturizer strip. I agree with everyone else about this razor it is the best and I wouldn't even replace this brand with another!
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA
I got this box for free from Influenster! I absolutely love this razor. It's never been easier or quicker shaving my legs than with this! It's such a pretty razor too like I love the look of it! So glad that you can buy individual blades and keep the same razor. I'll definitely be buying some soon!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
As a person with hypersensitive skin, my cuts take approximately a year to completely heal and disappear. Now, imagine how frustrated I am when I manage to cut myself every other time I use this razor. The gel on the blade is so unbelievably thin that even the slightest bit of pressure causes a cut.
Jessie C.