BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor I've had in a while! I used to be a fan of the "embrace" but had a coupon for the swirl and decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! My legs have never been smoother or softer! My only complaint is the moisturizer sticks to the shower and wears off rather quick. Womp. Other than that I love this razor!
Jordan G.
This is by far the best razor I've ever used. I always used throw away razors because I thought you wouldn't see a difference. I was 100% wrong this razor made my skin so smooth as it removed the hair. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I'm obsessed I've been telling all my friends about it.
tooba s.
Amazing product! Just by the looks you can tell it will be one of a kind, but after trying it out I fell in love with how it moves like no other! It removes the hair instantly without any struggle! Would recommend and the price is amazing !
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finding a razor that works good and lasts long use to be one of the things on the top of my list. Until I tried out this razor, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and leaves a clean finish. If you haven't given this razor a chance you should give it a try I bet you'll love it. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All time favorite razor! I love Venus razors they're the only razor that works for me that gets a close enough shave to where I don't feel like I'm going to gash my skin open. Decently priced and can be found anywhere
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I have been using this razor for almost a year now, I use this razor along with the Intuition razor almost every day! Using the intuition first I shave pretty quick to start my routine then I use my Venus Swirl Razor to get a close and even shave. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Arlette J.
Saint Anthony, ID
I put this razor to the ultimate test. I’m a Momma of three kiddos. Two under the age of two. I don’t get much time to shave so it’s been a few months lol. But this razor was so smooth and shaved everything off. I usually have to go over my legs a few times to get all the hairs but not with this one. And the flexibility on it is amazing!!! Highly recommend!
Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes shaving can be a pain. But shaving has never felt better than when using the Gillette Venus Swirl. Leaving my legs soft and without a scratch. It definitely met my expectations and I would definitely buy it every time I need it.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received for free in my #ivyvoxbox I love this razor! The swirl ball makes getting those tougher areas a breeze! Affordable at most retailers! Leaves my legs so smooth and not dry like most razors! I would definitely purchase on my own!
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Gillette is my favorite brand ! But this shaver have to be in my top favs ! I love how quick and easy shaving is with using this shaver ! My skin be baby soft when finish . It also glide across my skin so smoothly .
Jessie C.