BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sandi C.
Ukiah
This is the razor I am currently using, I have to buy the sensitive razors because of my skin but I love how it rolls with my harder areas making shaving a breeze!!! I am 100% satisfied and will use this for a long time!!! I got mine at Walmart!!
cassandra L.
Portage, MI
Not a true fan, this razor was a voxbox! All though the flexball technology is supposed to help with curvature and the glide I still thought this was a stiff razor, the blades are dull and it didnt give me a smooth or polished finish, I would not purchase this product. #moveslikenoother #voxbox
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I AM LOVING THIS RAZOR!!! Why am I just now trying this? I have struggled with finding a good razor that will work its magic on my legs and that’s exactly what this feels like, magic! Smooth silky skin right after use what better effects from a razor could you ask for? Gotta shave off that NoShaveNovember hair y’all!
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary

I got this razor complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE it. Right after I used it for the first time I went to Target and bought a gift set that included it. It was only ten dollars so I was super impressed! It didn’t give me razor bumps or any kind of irritation. I will continue purchasing this.
Katherine D.
FORT LAUDERDALE
The 5 blades seriously makes the world of difference! The shave is so close and lasts so much longer! I have one for my everyday razor and recently bought another for my travel razor because I could bear to go back to the less blades!
Alexis C.
W Portsmouth, OH
I LOVE this razor! I have super sensitive skin and I have a terrible time finding reasonably priced razors that I love. With summer coming up, I was so excited to try out this razor and it did not disappoint! I love that I don't miss any spots and that I don't really need to use shaving cream. LOVE this razor.
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
I recieved this free from influenster in the ivy box to sample. I really like the larger size of this blade in addition to the extra motion in the razor design itself. I like to think of it as a swiffer for your legs with the extrended range. They left my legs soft and makes it less likey to miss those tricky spots with awkward angles
Sasha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing better than a razor that moves with you and isnt stubborn in hard to reach places.  I bought it to see what all the hype was about and sure enough the razor Venus Swirl was worthy of the all the hype it was receiving.  Its also super gentle on my skin.  My skin usually gets razor bumps if i shave but this worked wonders.  Definite go to.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
I received this razor for free in an Influenster Vox Box. I was excited to try this. I have seen the Flex Ball advertisements and magazine ads and wondered if it in fact made a difference. I love the grip, it's extremely comfortable and I didn't fear my fingers slipping and risking cutting myself. I did like the Moisture Glide strips which make for an easier shave, however I was disappointed in the smoothness of the shave. It was not as smooth as I get from my normal Gillette razor. Noticing the razor has five blades, I was surprised I didn't feel a closer and smoothr result. I will need to pay better attention next shave tand make sure I am using it properly. The roller ball was different and gave flexibility ti the razor itself, but again, I didn't seem to gather a benefit in smoothness or navigating touch areas like the knees and ankles. However I look forward to using it again and seeing if I have a different and possibly smoothr experience!
Taylor T.
I was really looking forward to trying this razor, but I honestly wasn’t impressed. You can’t tell a difference that the ball is there. It doesn’t move enough to really notice. The razor head itself is not moisturizing at all, my legs felt super dry and itchy compared to my normal razor. I wouldn’t waste your money, there isn’t anything special about this razor, simply just a new selling point. 👎🏼👎🏼
Jessie C.