BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

emilee f.
Galloway, NJ
Got this product free to test for reviews. It’s a phenomenal razor!! Give a very close clean shave with no razor burn! The Swirl ball is pretty neat but it only moves vertically, not in all directions. If this razor is more expensive just for the ball I would not buy it for that. But the actual razor head is great with the 5 blades!
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There is nothing better than silky smooth legs! Am I right? Let me tell you it #MovesLikeNoOther !! It glides flawlessly in those hard to reach places. Funny enough my favorite part about this product is the way it fits in your hand! The handle is wonderful and comfortable. Very impressed by this beautiful purple blade.
Emily H.
Pelham, NH
I got this razor free in my voxbox, and had to try it out instantly. I didn't think much of the swirl at first but as I used it, it literally made shaving so easy. I didn't have to use any pressure to get a close shave, and my legs feel amazing. I will have to buy more cartridges so I can continue using this as my future razor!
Emily V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my Ivy VoxBox for free, but all of my opinion in my own. Surprised how much the flexiball worked and changed the way I shaved! I was able to get in the harder places, where I tend to accidentally cut myself, with no cuts at all! It's very effective and my legs were very smooth after I shaved. I didn't miss a hair and no bumps afterwards. Probably will purchase this in the future!
Caroline S.
I received this razor for free in my Vox Box and I was SO excited. I hate buying razors, since they are generally expensive and one of those necessary evils that are not fun to purchase. This razor is extremely nice and effective. It has five blades, so it's hard to cut yourself with it. The swivel ball helps it glide over hard-to-reach areas. I definitely recommend this razor.
Brooke  G.
Brillion, WI
I've been a venus razor fan for a while but this one is by far my favorite! The swirl design is fantastic and it helps avoid razor cuts. This is nice when you're in a hurry. The razor heads themselves are also great. They are very moisturizing and gentle on your skin. The price is a little high when you look at buying refill blades and so on but it's worth it in the long run.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I received this in my first voxbox and I'm glad I have it!! I always purchase this brand of razors and I love the roller ball it's so flexible and easy to get around, it's smooth and doesn't tug ur skin alot @gillettevenus @gillette @influenster #razor
Jasmine G.
I have this razor in my shower right now. This is not the cheapest razor but it is amazing at keeping my skin so smooth after shaving and lasting me a long time! I always buy mine at target they have good coupons and incentives at times! This razor gives a close shave which I need for my legs to be sexy smooth this summer!
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my new holy grail of razors. There are so many blades to give you an easy and clean shave. I love that it swivels since your body is curvy and not flat. It works so well and the blades are very sharp. I received it complimentary of Influenster.
Stevie F.
Henderson , NV
Great razor, I’m 8 months pregnant and the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor really does #movelikenoother I was able to reach places I couldn’t with other razors. Plus I was left with super smooth skin, no razor burn or nicks! Thanks Influenster!
Jessie C.