BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kind of the same as all of the other ones for me. I actually broke out fromwatever they put on the razor. I got mine on clearance Wich is unusual for this specific razor. But I won't buy the refills I can get six brand-new razors for the price of one refil
Cassie L.
I love the venus swirl! I actually have been using it for about a year now & im loving it. The flexiball makes it a little easier for us girls shaving. Its ranges from 8.99-13.59 and is affordable, plus you can usually find coupons for it. I recieved it in my voxbox and love it!
Maria C.
I received this for free in my #IvyVoxBox and I really love it. The design is very cute and the presentation. Its similar to others Gillette venus except than this is able to move and adapt to different curve, especially for your legs. I did not like much when shaving my armpits, but for the legs is perfect, it leaves the skin smooth and smooth!!
Jessica S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I actually liked it. Normally these kind of razors don't get a close enough shave for me so I end up having to shave nearly every day but this one did that pretty well. I won't say it left my skin feeling like silk but it was soft after use. My only real complaint is how expensive the replacement heads are because I didn't get very many uses out of it.
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this on a whim after receiving a coupon in a Sunday paper. It works very well and I was excited to see such innovation in a disposable razor. You have to be careful though because all the swirling cab cause you to knick yourself. I am giving it four stars because overall it is a good product. However, the replacement cartridges are so darn expensive.
jiana a.
Sacramento, CA
I was actually hesitant to try this razor only because it's a more high end razor, but it's definitely worth the buy. I use it every three days & it has done me good every time! The best part about it other than how smooth and adjustable it glides, it has a lubricant serum that moisturizes when water is added. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Arlenys G.
A minute of silence for the best shaver in the world the truth is that it has incredible flexibility and my shops stores had never been so easy relaxing shaved legs I swear should try this product to buy it and you only have to exchange the head You can continue to use this made Dora is amazing thanks Influenster for allowing me to approve it! #moveslikenoother Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
I love this razor!! I have never once nicked myself while using this beauty. They do a good job most of the time and if they don't it's usually operator error AKA I was rushing. They are expensive but most reusable razors are. They provide adequate moisture while shaving so you don't have to spend additional money on shaving cream. Do not lay them face down or they will stick to your tub surfaces. I love my Gillette!!
Kay K.
I gave this razor a 4 because I have to use more than one to shave my legs etc. It does a great job but got dull pretty quickly. However, of all the razors I have used this is by far the one that I like the most . I continue to buy them despite the fact that I have to use two at a time.  Overall great product and I would recommend it to others.
Mariel H.
New york, NY
I'm sad I only have one of these razors to try! I'm going to repurchase this razor as soon as I use up all f my other razors. This one glides easily over all the spots I've used it to shave with. My trouble spot is always the bikini line and this razor is the best one I've found so far. I had minimal cuts and ingrowns after using this razor.
Jessie C.