BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sarah L.
Helena , MT
This is honestly my new favorite razor! I was expecting it to be like every other Razor where I have to go through and reshave in places that the hair didn’t come off but, not with this razor! I received this product complimentary from Influenster but, it has quickly become my go to razor. The FlexBall on the end makes for the perfect shave on my legs! I’m obsessed!
Margaret B.
Sugar Notch, PA
My new favorite razor! This razor gets around the curves of my legs and bikini line amazingly. I go it at Walmart on a spur lets try a new razor. I use it every other day. It gets my legs feeling silky smooth. I will continue to buy the razor refill for this
Lauryn F.
Oceanside, NY
This was the first razor I bought myself that wasn't a BIC razor. I am so happy that I did- now I will never buy another razor again! It does it's job and lasts a really long time! I love the colors it comes in, too. It's great to reach those hard-to-reach places.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette Venus razors have been my favorite go to female shaver for so long now. I go back & forth between their Venus Olay & this one, the Swirl. Both are reusable, just need to repurchase the cartridges, which are pretty pricey unfortunately, but I think it's worth every penny. The razor cartridges themselves last a very long time, many uses. Both Venus & Swirl are beautifully designed for the simplest of handling & easiest maneuvering. They give the best and closest shaves around. I trust Gillette. They haven't let me down yet & I've been using razors since 95'. This package also comes with Gillettes Venus Olay violet Swirl shaving gel. That is a God send within itself. The consistency is light & smooth and moisturizing. The razor glides effortlessly over it & i swear when I use them together, the shave is even more precise and close. If that's even possible Last item in the box is Olay Quench, super hydrating moisturizer. LOVE THIS SET
Amanda H.
Ashburn, VA
If you choose the right products, shaving can feel less like a chore and more like self care. The Gillette Venus Swirl really contours to curves on your body for a close, smooth shave. It has moisturizing strips, a comfortable grip, and lasts! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Haylee D.
['Amherstdale ', ''], WV
Packaged very well. Super easy to use and a good overall finish. Adjusts the shape of my legs very easy and good. I actually got this razor from Influenster. I use this everyday. I will definitely purchase replace blades when the time comes! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Marla Y.
Oxford, MI
Wasn't sure if there was any big deal about a razor. But this one is sweet. I walked away with out and cuts or scraps to my skin, but the hair was gone. Even those weird spots where you are sure to cut yourself. I have to say that I'm impressed. And will be sticking with this razor for the long haul.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried several times to switch to less expensive razors.  I wanted to not love this one because of the price.  Yet, I always come back to this darned Venus Swirl Razor.  It's really worth the extra money.  It gives me the closest, smoothest shave with minimal effort and I never have to use shaving cream with it.  Simple body wash gets me silky legs quickly.
Courtney S.
Phoenix, AZ
This razor is pure genius! I love it! I've had mine for about 3 years now and have stuck with it. Before I tried this razor I was always buying different ones because the razors weren't doing me justice. But this razor leaves my skin nice and smooth and it's razors are sharp enough to get a close shave without cutting yourself as I haven't cut myself once with this razor!
Maria C.
I received this for free in my #IvyVoxBox and I really love it. The design is very cute and the presentation. Its similar to others Gillette venus except than this is able to move and adapt to different curve, especially for your legs. I did not like much when shaving my armpits, but for the legs is perfect, it leaves the skin smooth and smooth!!
Jessie C.