BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love it! I received this in a box to try and I am very excited I got it! The razor I used to use has soap on the end of it and that is the only thing I miss. Other than that, it is so smooth and clean and is very easy to use. Also, the grip is very comfortable to hold.
Kayla J.
Thomasville, GA
I can say it does work. But I noticed that I had to keep going over several spots on my legs in order to get rid of the stubs. It was affordable and does not break the bank! I did meet some of my expectations, but I would not buy again. But again, it does get the job done.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this razor! I have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to razor bumps. But I had absolutely none after using the Gillette Venus Swirl! My skin is so soft and smooth, and I've never had such a long lasting smoothness. The flexiball technology made it a quick and easy process, which is great for a busy mom like myself. I'm definitely going to be buying the replacement blades!
Arshena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this product complimentary from Influenster. Haven't tried it out yet but I already know I'm going to like because they sent me some Gillette Venus 5 bladed razors before & they were amazing! They made shaving easy, quick & I also felt like my hairs didn't grow back the next day or as thick! After that I'm never going back to less than 5 blades. 5 bladed razors can be expensive so thank you Influenster!
Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA
Get a smooth, precise feminine hair removal in one go with Gillette Venus. This product really leaves the skin smooth and bubble free after shaving. It does not irritate the skin and the cost benefit compensates. It really is my first choice when it comes to shaving, and liminas do not wear out easily. Great option
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always LOVED Gillette Venus razors! This one in particular is the best one I've owned. If you are trying to achieve silky, soft legs with or without shaving gel, this razor is what you need! I recently haven't been shaving my legs because it is winter where I live and I hardly ever need to shave right now lol. My leg hair grew longer than I normally liked to see, which caused me to shave immediately. I literally grabbed my Venus Swirl razor and just started shaving in the opposite direction of my hair growth, not even using shaving gel/cream. My legs were still SO smooth and flawless by just using the razor alone. I love knowing that my legs are so smooth and hairless; the smoothness lasts for several days for my hair. The swirl ball allows for a super close shave, without nicking your skin and leaving scars. Ever since I have received it from a previous VoxBox, it is the only razor I use. The price is worth it! You can buy refill razors in either 4 or 6 per box. They last me for several months, since I shave my legs about once a week, depending on the weather and what I'm wearing. If you want to feel like a goddess, this razor will definitely get you there :)
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
I received this for free in  IvyVoxBox,
I used the Venus Swirl razor this week and loved it!
 I didn't have to keep shaving in the same areas to get all of the hair, so is really good razor ! and i shave a lot of time .
This is my new favourite razon , I LOVE !
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
This is my first razor from Venus and I would say it has been the best so far! I like how the ball parts makes it easy to move around while your shaving, it make it glide on smoothly! Plus I am in love with the design on the razor! Definitely worth trying out Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Kailee M.
Avon, NY
THIS IS THE BEST RAZOR!!! I literally hate shaving and go months without doing it. gross, i know. But tonight i shaved (with this razor) for the first time in 2 months, and oh my goshhhh. my legs have never been smoother. it cut through my leg hair like a champ and because of the little swivel ball thing, i didn't knick myself! im obsessed and might even start shaving more often.
Sofia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is totally amazing! When I used it I didn't feel that I was shaving my legs. It made my skin very soft. It is easy to use. The flexball allows you to reach every single part of your body! Also, I didn't see hair in my body after I used it.

I received this razor for free in my Ivy VoxBox !
Jessie C.