BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ashlee B.
Virginia Beach
I have tried so many razors and different blades through the years, and this is by far the best I have tried so far! It is pretty pricey, but it is worth it to me for a nice, clean shave that doesn't leave me with any razor burns or stubby hairs left! It has a smooth shave like no other I have tried, without having strips of hair left from razors that do not "swirl" as this one does. I will continue buying this razor, even though it's a little pricier than some others.
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin feeling unrivaled. The shave is so close and effective. The handle and heads are also very sturdy— and have survived quite a few drops from my shower shelf to the floor. I’m TERRIBLE with ingrown hairs and razor bumps on my armpits, so it’s really hard to find a razor that works for me. The Venus Swirl just makes sense. The only true drawback is the price, but with razors, you get what you pay for in my experience.
Lenore U.
West Deptford, NJ
This razor promises the smoothest shave.  I never have to concern myself with going back and reshaving areas I've missed because this is a no-miss product.  I use it at least two to three times a week.  It's the best razor in my opinion.  It's my go-to razor.
Alejandra M.
joliet, IL
This is my second time using a Gillette Venus Razor. I was very pleased with the Olay version. Thanks to Influenster I was able to test the Swirl version. Immediately I found that I was not very pleased with the moving knob. My hand didn't feel very steady while I shaving. Other than that, the product was fine.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite razor of all time! It's a little pricey compared to the other razors but it lasts a really long time and it shaves really well! It does an exceptional job of adjusting to the curves of your skin and getting tough hairs- like especially under your armpits- and I find that it takes a lot less longer to get a nice smooth shave with this razor versus other ones! 100% recommend!
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
This razor ultimately proved very effective for those weird-angled shave spots like knees and under arms. For some reason, it was a little difficult to grip at first, but I adjusted within the first few times of using it. Truly could tell a big difference in how smooth a shave I got (underarms especially!) and without razor burn from having to re-shave certain spots like I have had to in the past. I’ve always been a Venus girl, but the Swirl is my new go-to. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
So excited I got to try #MoveLikeNoOther Venus Swirl. It was easy to use and my legs are super smooth with no bumps! Made harder to reach places easier to get. It got the inner thigh/bikini area really well, I don’t know the last time I’ve been smooth there😬😂
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this as part of my free VoxBox. I have to say I am obsessed. First of all, it is purple which is my favorite color. Second, I love the ball in the middle that allows you to reach those annoying creases and hard to reach areas. Overall, this razor is awesome. It is pricey - about fifteen dollars, but I think a razor isn't something you should settle for. I have sensitive skin and this razor works wonderfully for me.
Janelle D.
Orange Cove, CA
Such a good razor! I'm so happy I was able to try this in my last voxbox! The blade swivels which makes it easy to reach the harder to reach places, like the back of the knee. I have used it quite a few times and still haven't needed to replace the blade! It hasn't even begun to get dull. I would definitely recommend this razor, and I would buy it again! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using the Venus line from Gillette for about 7 years now and will never use another razor. I got this one two years ago and haven't turned back. It gets the closet shave imaginable and doesn't tear/pull at/cut my skin at all. The moisturizing strips on the razor make it so that if you're on a time crunch you don't even need shaving cream. My favorite razor, I will never use another one.
Jessie C.