BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my IvyVoxBox. I wasn't really impressed with it. I used it with shaving cream and with plain soap. It definitely needed the shaving cream. The ball was a little hard to get used to, definitely try to move slowly and start off on like your shin to get the hang of it. The shave was fine, nothing special. I don't really recommend it and I probably won't buy it, but if I got another for free I'd still take it.
Ashley H.
Naples, FL
I absolutely loved this razor. It was so gentle on the skin, did not tug at all! I used it on Saturday morning and it is currently Tuesday morning and I don't feel any stubs. It removes all the hair in one swipe. I would definitely buy this product again because it is easy to apply and cuts my shaving time in half! Definitely would repurchase. I did receive this product as complimentary gift but this is my honest opinion.
Kailey L.
I received this razor as a gift from Influenster. Easily the BEST razor I have ever used. The flexi ball allows it to bend nicely with the curves of your skin. Especially nice for underarms and around knees. Feels so smooth after. Definitely going to be using this razor from now on, 10/10! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this to test complimentary from Influenster, and oh my goodness, I'm in love. To be honest, I always use disposable razors because I never found a razor I really liked enough to pay more than $10 for, but I think this is the one. It gets such a close shave and I don't find myself having to shave as frequently as before. I love this.
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is about this razor but I can't seem to get a close shave with it. Brand new razor head and all and I still have stubble the second I step out of the shower. I feel like this happens any time I get a razor with extras around the actual blade part. Not a fan of this one.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Venus has been my go-to razor brand for years! When I received the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor from Influenster to test and review, I was excited to see how its Flexiball worked. It #moveslikenoother, twisting and turning around my ankles and knees without any painful nicks. My legs are smooth and flawless! Because their razor heads are interchangeable across all their handles, I plan on using my refills on this Venus Swirl. I would highly recommend this razor!
Callie B.
Rice, TX
Honestly I feel like I’ve been wasting my time on cheap razors all these years. I’ve never felt more like a new born baby (in a good way) than I do now. The Flexiball actually. Works. I’m a curvy girl, and this thing glided like butter on my skins. Worth the extra dollar for sure! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can’t believe my legs can feel this soft and smooth even during winter time! The Flexiball really helps shave effortlessly with #moveslikenoother it also has a water activated moistureglide serum that locks in moisture making legs smooth and stay smooth longer! So glad I tried this for free!
Ane K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this product in my IvyVoxBox for free/complimentary testing purposes but all opinions are my own. Ever since I started using the Gillette Venus razors I haven’t gone back to subpar shavers, I just won’t. I don’t mind paying more for quality in this case. I don't get razor burns because its so flexible and smooth on the skin that you don't even need to put a shaving cream. Up your shaving game with Venus, seriously!
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very genuinely impressed with this razor, and I didn't expect to be.  I received it for testing, and I was immediately interested in how flexible it was, thanks to the swivel ball joint. I've been a fan of venus razors for a while, but this was a really nice experience, and the shave was incredibly easy and smooth. I'm a big fan, and I'm excited that the heads can be replaced so that I can hold onto this razor!
Jessie C.