BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite razor ever! Once I switched to this I was hooked! I know the swirl function might sound a little gimmicky but it actually makes it a lot easier to shave than regular razors. It is much smoother and reaches irregular areas of your body easier. I love it that it has 5 blades, the shave is smoother and quicker. Also it has that moisturizing strip that leave my skin soft and with no irritation. I've been using this one for about 2 years now and I won't switch to another brand.
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
I cannot express how much I love Gillette Venus Swirl razors. I will absolutely not use any other razor. It makes shaving sooo easy and so much less time consuming. I used to get razor bumps before I switched to this particular razor, but ever since switching, I haven't noticed any! It can be a little pricey, but there are usually coupons available and each razor comes with coupons for replacement cartridges. Five stars! I definitely recommend this product!
Valentina S.
It’s a good razor. I specially like the moisturizing layer that glides easily on skin without the need of using extra soap. However, I found the razors to be a little too harsh on my skin. I got several ingrown hairs and I felt irritated all over after one use. It’s a decent product, but I wouldn’t spend a lot of money on it.
Isabella M.
I love this razor! I received it for free in my Influenster Vox Box. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that the razor is so sharp or that it really does move with the curves of my legs! I wasn’t sure about it before I started shaving- it didn’t seem like it moved much or had much flexibility. But it really does! It moved with the curves especially on my knees and ankles. I would highly recommend this razor and I plan on purchasing it in the future!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Venus brand razors ever since I started shaving in middle school. I have tried several different Venus razors, so when they came out with this one, I just knew I had to try it out. I absolutely love this razor! I love the swirl part of this razor and think it does a great job. I highly recommend trying this razor!
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
I used to solely use Venus razors, but a couple of years ago I switched to Gillette because I was given a free one to try and I really loved it. I was really intrigued by the Venus swirl and when I received a coupon in the local paper I decided it was worth a try! I always love the colors and designs of Venus razors. They're very feminine and kind of lighten up the chore at hand while using them.
It comes with 1 cartridge so those will last me quite awhile, I honestly don't change them until they either begin to rust or I notice it isn't doing the job anymore. I'm pretty frugal and the prices of these razors still make me cringe.
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl, but maybe I was expecting too much. I used it as I would normally use a razor so I don't think that has anything to do with it.
I would say if you're looking to replace your razor this is a good one to purchase, but if you are thinking it's going to make a huge difference and you're purchasing it in addition to one you already have, save your money until you NEED to replace!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite razor. I have been using it since it first came out. The rotating ball makes it easier to get tricky areas like knees and ankles without cutting myself. I started buying the refill blades on Amazon, they are a few bucks cheaper than at CVS, or the grocery store.
Bailey W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I received this item complimentary through my Voxbox from Influenster. You see the commercials and wonder if it really works... I really enjoy this razor. The five blades leaves for a clean shave one time over. I have thick hair so usually I have to go over to get some stragglers. It is great around the knee/ankle area. We all know these places are not the easiest to get, but it works very well and I don't fear cutting myself. I rated it a four only because it's not as moisturizing as the Schick Intuition razor (my favorite) but does last much longer and it better for the tough angles!
Bailey T.
Received this complimentary of Influenster in my IvyVoxBox and I am in love with this razor! I actually used the Gillette men's razor before I received this because no Women's razor gave me the close shave I desired, but this razor does exactly that! And it moves like no other so that I can get to the hard to reach places on my legs and not knick myself while doing so! Will recommend this razor to anyone who will listen, this is great.
Makaela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't think razors were any different from one another but this definitely change my mind! It cut my clean and smooth and right down to the nub. It was also able to on go over my knees and weird spots to get a close shave! It even made my skin feel soft without using shaving cream or soap! Definitely try it and I will purchasing one myself!

I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster! Thank you! All opinions are on my own!
Jessie C.