BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this for free from influenster to give my honest opinion, first time when I used it it was nice and smooth and it did shave everything, but the I put it face down and next time I came to use it it was stuck to the bath tub it left a nasty gel think on my bathtub that I could not wash off and using it like third time was not the same, I never cut my self while shaving but with this shaver I cut my self a lot.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Gillette Venus Swirl! The pretty purple holder is just too cute! I love that I can use any of the Gillette cartridges. I believe they have 5 blades. Either way, this is the razor I never stray from! It shaves so close. I never get cut. I never get razor burn or bumps. You can change out the cartridge whenever you feel necessary. I find that I like to change mine after every go round between my legs, armpits, and down there area! I just adore my Venus Swirl. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
I received this in the mail today and it’s one of the best razors I’ve tried! It’s glides against the skin very smooth and effortless. I love the little flexiball, it really helps with getting a close and clean shave without any cuts! Razors in general are expensive (except when buying a disposable) but I’d definitely buy another one once this complimentary one wares down. It really #MovesLikeNoOther
Victoria H.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't love this razor. I'm used to having a very simple razor. This one felt too bulky, and too many times did I leave my razor faced down and the next time I wanted to use it, it was stuck to the mantle because of the product that surrounds the blades. Now, this razor isn't terrible, it feels good and does the job. But I really disliked the size as well as the product around the blades. The hairs would always get stuck in it, and you just saw a build up of hair on your razor. Not super pleasant.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I love this razor! The 5 blades make for an extremely close shave, which means your legs stay smoother longer. The heads last quite a while, I use mine for about a month before I have to trade out for a new one. They are hydrating and I don't get as many nics or razor burn rashes from these. I love the colors of the package and that the handle has swirls in it which ties in the name. The way the handle is built also allows the razor to glide around the curves of your legs and armpits better than most other razors.
Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
I was very skeptical at first because I thought that all razors are treated equally. However, the first shave for my armpit was amazing! It only took one swoosh and it was smooth- usually it takes me four or five. The legs were a little trickier. I still have some little prickly parts, but for the most part it’s one of the closest shaves I’ve ever gotten. It even shaved my knees which is really hard to do most days. I liked it. Maybe I’ll try a different technique with my legs next time. Recommend it 👍😊
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I really enjoy this razor. It glides over the skin and manages to get a super close shave, which is always what I want in a razor. The moisturizing strips help out my legs a lot and help the way the razor glides across the skin. I feel like this is one of my favorite shaving products.
Estephany M.
Winder, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing lady product! I usually have a hard time with razors because of the type of hair that I have. I feel like many razors don't do the job, but his one I was very excited to try. It did not let me down! It was wonderful. The way that it moves with the unique ball that allows it to swirl is a dream come true to every girl. This prevents you from cutting yourself as much as you regularly do and the best part of it is that it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth! Most definately worth it!
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH
I absolutely love this razor. I'm very picky with razors especially because they are so expensive. I usually go to one brand or variety to the next without sticking to just one, but I will be sticking with this one. There is no razor burn or irritation even on sensitive areas and I end up with a smooth close shave. I love the moisture strip around it. It is also great at handling hard to shave places like my underarms and knees. The blades last a long time before needing to be replaced. Love it!
Ariela P.
I like how it looks, its pretty chich, stylish.  Also, it has a kind of substance on it that allows you to shave and you dont need to apply gel or soap (If you apply one of them you will get a closer shave).  I really like the fact that after using the razor head  you can switch to one of the other varieties, you have the option to attach whatever blade you prefer. It doesn't move as much as I thought it would. The shave strips get melted if they sit in water. This razor works just equal to other Venus razor I've tried; which is ok but there's nothing different.
Jessie C.