BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
I think this razor was great, and the soap/lotion on the razor made my skin super soft. I’m not sure if my roller ball on my razor wasn’t working correctly, but the roller ball didn’t really help with movement. It seemed like any other razor I would normally buy. I might buy again if the roller ball actually moved!
Morgan H.
I very much like Gillette products, and I think they are the best razors out there on the market. I always get the closest shave, and the handle is sturdy. I just don’t know if you need this specific product from Gillette. The flexiballdoesn’t really move when you shave, and seems to be a bit gimmicky. I think you can buy other razors from Venus that don’t have the flexiball, and would work just as well. Note: I received the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor from Influenster and Gillette for testing purposes.
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s like this razor was made for me! I needed a new razor badly and this was the perfect solution. It gets such a close shave yet I’m never worried about it knicking me. The ball in the center helps the razor contour to my curves especially around my knee area that always seems to cause problems with other razors. There is a tiny little comb that helps to lift and guide the hair directly into the razor. I have zero complaints. This razor is a savior!! Everyone go get it!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jen K.
I didn't know what to expect with this razor at first. I knew that it glided differently but I was happily surprised that I was able to shave from the bottom of my leg to the top without having to lift the razor. It easily glides and is very easy to use, good quality, would highly recommend to others.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Ehhhhh...
I always have problems with women’s razors. They don’t get the job done and they’re expensive. I got this in a “Wonder Woman” package at a Christmas party. The lotion bar surrounding it does make my skin soft, but it always gives me cuts. I’m also a careful shaver. I’ll stick with men’s razors lol
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
By far the BEST razor I’ve ever used! I love how soft and silky it leaves my skin, even during the winter months! It is so much easier to shave around my knees, it just glides with the skin! Ladies, make this item a must in your stocking this holiday season! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Stephanie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
I'm so happy that Influenster set me this razor. It gives me such a nice, smooth shave! I feel like the ball makes it more flexible and easier to use, so I haven't cut my ankles or knees, lol! I would definitely purchase it myself and would recommend it to a friend. Thanks Influenster!!
Assunta D.
Secane, PA
I've a very curvy person and it's always hard for me to reach certain places on my legs and lady bits. That being said, this razor is AMAZING! It is so easy to use and comfortable in your hand! I've used it at least 5 times so far and lover. I am so satisfied with this product!!
Samantha T.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed this product. When it comes to razors I am very picky because alot of razors leave bumps on my legs. This one though did not. I was about to get all the hairs around my knee, that is the most difficult part to get. I have already repurchased for in the future.
Brianna V.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved using this razor. I received this Gillette Venus Swirl razor free for testing. I loved how the flexiball moved. It made it so easy to shave curvy areas on my body such as around my ankle and my legs, and it also helped to get a closer and a much smoother shave. My skin felt extremely smooth after using this razor. This is something that I will definitely buy to use again and I have already recommended it to my family and friends! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessie C.