BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nicole M.
It’s like this razor was made for me! I needed a new razor badly and this was the perfect solution. It gets such a close shave yet I’m never worried about it knicking me. The ball in the center helps the razor contour to my curves especially around my knee area that always seems to cause problems with other razors. There is a tiny little comb that helps to lift and guide the hair directly into the razor. I have zero complaints. This razor is a savior!! Everyone go get it!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Mollee W.
This has been my go to raiser for many years. I can go super super fast and I have never cut myself with this razor. It as a lot of moisture to my legs. The refills are little bit expensive but they're definitely worth it. A lot of times around Christmas you can get deals on blades or a whole new razor system.
Jen K.
I didn't know what to expect with this razor at first. I knew that it glided differently but I was happily surprised that I was able to shave from the bottom of my leg to the top without having to lift the razor. It easily glides and is very easy to use, good quality, would highly recommend to others.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Are use this one time a while back whenever I was in Michigan and I actually really really liked it it’s very effective and it has little ball and it’s easy to get in a little creases and crevices of the legs and stuff like that and it just is it’s a very very good product and it works very well I really really enjoy it because you can go backwards and forwards and you know it gets all your hair cause sometimes whenever you’re shaving your legs you have trouble up upward so you could actually do either or save up or down and it gets the hair and sometimes you have to save up down up down up and I’ll get your hair
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
By far the BEST razor I’ve ever used! I love how soft and silky it leaves my skin, even during the winter months! It is so much easier to shave around my knees, it just glides with the skin! Ladies, make this item a must in your stocking this holiday season! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Stephanie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
I'm so happy that Influenster set me this razor. It gives me such a nice, smooth shave! I feel like the ball makes it more flexible and easier to use, so I haven't cut my ankles or knees, lol! I would definitely purchase it myself and would recommend it to a friend. Thanks Influenster!!
Assunta D.
Secane, PA
I've a very curvy person and it's always hard for me to reach certain places on my legs and lady bits. That being said, this razor is AMAZING! It is so easy to use and comfortable in your hand! I've used it at least 5 times so far and lover. I am so satisfied with this product!!
Ashley D.
Ridgecrest, CA
This razor is great doing its job; but don’t leave it in the shower! At least not upside down. It will stick and basically ruin it for future use. Even if you think you might get away with using is again don’t. My legs have scrapes from this and they take forever to heal on the shins.
Samantha T.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed this product. When it comes to razors I am very picky because alot of razors leave bumps on my legs. This one though did not. I was about to get all the hairs around my knee, that is the most difficult part to get. I have already repurchased for in the future.
Brianna V.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely loved using this razor. I received this Gillette Venus Swirl razor free for testing. I loved how the flexiball moved. It made it so easy to shave curvy areas on my body such as around my ankle and my legs, and it also helped to get a closer and a much smoother shave. My skin felt extremely smooth after using this razor. This is something that I will definitely buy to use again and I have already recommended it to my family and friends! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessie C.