BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Julia BM-165852 S.
Gillette Venus Swirl:
Éste me parece perfecto para tener unas piernas perfectas y libre de bellos en esta primavera, así poder lucir esa falda, vestido o pantalones cortos que tanto anhelamos usar. También para tener unas axilas adecuadas para esas blusas de tirantes.
Gracias a Gillette Venus Swirl tenemos la piel suave, con brillo y saludable.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I’m fairly picky when it comes to razors because nothing irritates me more than stubble. That being said, this razor exceeded my expectations, as it provided a flawless shave even in difficult places! I’ve purchased other Venus razors before such as the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor, but the Swirl is by far superior! I love the 5 blade design, as it even cuts down my shaving time! The price isn’t bad for the long lasting shave produced, and I will likely purchase additional cartridges! Thanks Influenster for this wonderful complimentary product!
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually tend to steer away from any razor with more than 2 blades. I always find myself getting nicked and then I bleed for what seems like forever if I use anything else. This left the smoothest, shiniest shave ever. And best of all NO NICKS! such an easy to use razor and I love the results. The only thing that was kinda awkward is when the razor gets full of hair, I usually bang my razor against the counter under water but the blade fell off with this one so I don’t recommend doing that. Lol
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i enjoyed using and testing that i received rom influenster. I think that is a very good product and i would definitely recommend this to a person looking for a good quality razor that works very well.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I received this product as a part of the Ivy Vox Box campaign, and have to say I'm a bit disappointed. It's a good razor, don't get me wrong-it leaves my legs nice and smooth, and the flex ball is quite a nice touch, since I often get cuts around my knees-but for the price point, i just can't help but compare it to what I get from dollar shave club at about half the price. Yes, this razor is a cute color and slightly more convenient, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it, it's a good one! Just for me, being on a budget, I don't reasonably see myself purchasing this any time soon.
Nicole S.
Austin, TX
While these are a bit pricey they are the best drugstore razor I have used.  Venus has several different kinds of razors so make sure you get the purple and blue razors with the swirls.  The kind with the disposable heads.  The others are good too but not compared to this one. One thing I think helps the quality of the shave you get with these razors is that it has 5 blades.  The Venus with the moisture strips only has 3 blades.  I can definitely tell the difference! To help save on money you can get an 11 or 12 pack of the heads at Costco.  I love these!
The Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor has to be the best razor! I've tested many razors but when my bestfriend told me about this I had to get it ! But Thanks to Influenster I actually had the pleasure of testing the product before I purchased it. The flexibility of the razor is just what I need for those hard to reach places. Also, I love this razor because it's purple which happens to be my favorite color 💜. Thanks for helping me find my new favorite razor!
Victoria G.
I was a faithful Schick razor girl for years and was happy with my Schick Quattro, but I decided to give the Gillette Venus Swirl a try because I wanted to upgrade to a 5 blade razor and this Venus Swirl was on sale for $10 at my local Walmart. I can't lie, the "innovative flexi-ball technology" really had me sold too. I love it! I've never gotten such a close shave and I feel like hairs take longer to grow back or they grow back finer than they did with my Quattro. It's quick to shave my legs with one pass and very moisturizing. And I don't have to stretch my legs in 50 different positions because the ball compensates for every angle you're shaving from.
Reagan S.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
     OMG! This is seriously the best razor I have ever used in my life. I feel like every razor I have used leaves little bumps and I always nicked myself. But this razor was amazing!
     I received this razor for free in my VoxBox and I am so lucky to be able to try it out. The shave is so smooth and the rollerball allows me to turn the razor to the hard to reach areas without cutting myself. Whenever this razor goes dull I will definitely spend the money and buy it myself and recommend it to all my friends and family.
Caitlin K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this razor! The hand has a nice grip so it won't slip out of your hands and cut your leg or what have you. The roller is a unique touch to this razor and is what sets it apart from other razors. It turns and glides so that you have the closest shave possible. I also recommend that refill packs. They have 5 blades and a really great moisturizer strip. I have been using for months now and no problems or cuts whatsoever.
Jessie C.