BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been using Venus razors for a while now, I think I actually started out using Venus. I do love this razor, a lot. But it is a little pricey to use. Once the blades start to die down its time to get refills, and the refills are not that cheap. I really like this razor though and have found it worth the money. I don't find it necessary to spend the extra money on the Venus shaving cream and stuff, but if that's what you want to use to be it. I bought mine at Walmart and it came with 3 cartridges, and then i bought a few extra to use once those ran out.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this razor in my very first Voxbox and it's great! This is the first "high end" razor I've ever used and I'm in love! It gives you a very close shave and it moisturizes your skin after for a smooth finish. Also, the Flexiball really moves the razor to contour to those hard-to-reach areas of your body. I definitely recommend this razor!
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I received this razor for free in my Ivy Vox Box. I was excited to try it out because I usually just buy whatever razor is on sale/ has a coupon. The actual body of the razor was my favorite part. It is sturdy (which was something I didn't even know I wanted) and comfortable to hold in my hand. Also the ball that enables it to move along with the shape of your leg really helps in curvy or hard to shave areas. The blades gave me a very close, smooth shave with no cuts or bumps. I do slightly prefer the head of my Venus spa razor, so I may have to try that combined with the body of this razor. Overall, I was pleased with it and will keep an eye out for when it goes on sale to buy it again!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I usually usually use the Schick Intuition because it's easy and I'm lazy. I got this in a voxbox though and I was excited to try something new! I wasn't excited about the whole having to apply all the shaving cream and all that jazz all over again though. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that when the razor got wet, it got gel on the sides of it and slid well! I did apply a little cream though just for comfort. I tend to knick myself on my ankles when I shave and the flexiball of this was awesome. I got the smoothest shave that I've got in years. The package says there's 5 razors in this one. Not only do I like this razor better than the Intuition, but it's cheaper! So thanks Influenster!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great smooth razor! It gives a close shave, no nicks yet! The swivel definitely helps around the knees and under arms! (My husband has one with a swivel and I don't need to steal it anymore!) The handles is cute and comfortable too. I definitely recommend it!
I hope this review helps :)
TheMakeup E.
I have always been interested in the design of this razor, the swirling ball intrigued me. I got this for free from influenster and Gillette for review purposes, and I must say I am impressed by its quality. You have a lot of control while shaving your legs and I haven't accidentally cut myself while using this product. There is a ring surrounding the blade that I believe is to help moisturize and soften the skin. This is something that I have come to really enjoy and a feature that I didn't know I was missing until using this razor. My only complaint is that the head is somewhat easy to pop off while using.
Overall it is a great product and I recommend it! :)
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing!!! I received it in my #IVYVoxBox and I had never used a razor so smooth and flexible as this one. It definitely has like that lotion around the blades to get smooth skin and after shaving it leaves your legs soft and like you are completely baby skin again. Hahaha I highly recommend I will definitely be buying the refills to continue using it Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin, so even shaving my legs with expensive shaving cream & the best razor doesn't always work. I've gone back & forth between Venus products & other razors & I can honestly say I will stick with this razor for a LONG time. I also have EXTREMELY long legs, so razors tend to get dull pretty quickly. I can definitely feel a difference when I'm shaving, and my skin doesn't get the terrible razor burn that it has gotten from other razors in the past. Definitely recommend!
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
This is a great, cute razor. At about $13 for the razor and two additional heads, it's not cheap, but then the cheaps ones aren't great.

This gives a very clean, very smooth shave. It doesn't feel like it's not working after the first two uses, either.

It has a little ball that allows the razor some 'give' as it moves around. Instead of the blades moving over your curves, the ball lets the blade stay in contact with your skin, and it's the razor head that moves.

This is well worth a couple extra dollars for replacement heads and if you're upgrading from one of the cheaper disposables, you'll be really surprised by the difference.

I'm a regular buyer and will be buying more in the future.

Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
WOW. I have found my new go-to razor. My legs haven’t felt this smooth in YEARS! Let me tell ya...my legs were about 2 weeks unshaven when I used this bad boy & this razor did wonders!! My legs were baby smooth after one swipe of the razor. I paired the razor with Venus shave gel & my legs feel wonderful! I will be using this razor from now on. I am so happy it has a removable head so I can make it my regular razor now. I highly recommend this razor!! Gillette Venus with Olay UltraMoisture Vanilla Cashmere Shave Gel - 6 oz
Jessie C.