BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried this razor I got it free from influenster tot try, and I must say I absolutely love the results I’ve gotten. I think I’ll be using this razor from now on.
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Venus Swirl razor is amazing! With 5 blades, I get a close shave and maximum smootheness. The design of this razor allows for easy movement across all curves.
Emily G.
I received this razor in my Ivy VoxBox from Influenster for review, and at first, I wasn't expecting too much. I've tried other Gillette five blade razors before and they were just alright, and to me, the flexiball seemed a bit gimmicky. But then I brought this guy into the shower, and oh man, did my shaving world change. The flexiball actually helped to get into those weird, hard to reach spots like behind the knees and ankles, and the five blades neatly and effortlessly grabbed my leg and armpit hair on the first swipe--no double or triple shaving the same spot like I usually have to. My legs felt smoother than they ever have after shaving with this razor, even before I put any lotion on. For an amazing razor, the price is very reasonable--anywhere between $12 and $16, depending on where you buy. I would genuinely recommend this product to anyone who shaves.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great and affordable easy to use too don’t need to spend so much on makeup best for under eye really makes you look awake of course no cons at all only pros highly recommend this and would buy again so yes I do
Jaclyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because... well, actually I have no idea why I bought this. I probably had a coupon or something. I usually use the men's equivalent of the Venus razor in the disposables and they work fine. You know what? This works fine too. It really hasn't made a difference and the whole "pivot ball" makes no difference to me either... I don't cut my legs while shaving. So maybe for someone that has that concern, this could be a great product? I do like the new razor heads, the moisturizing strips last a good amount of time and it cleans out easily. It's not bad, just isn't anything new or exciting.
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta el agarre, es extremadamente cómodo y no temía que mis dedos se deslizaran y arriesgaran a cortarme. Me gustó la Moisture Glide tiras que hacen para un afeitado más fácil, sin embargo me decepcionó en la suavidad de la afeitada. No era tan lisa como me sale de mi maquinilla de afeitar normal de Gillette. Al
darse cuenta de que la maquinilla de afeitar tiene cinco hojas, me
sorprendió que no me sentía un resultado más cercano . Necesitaré prestar una mejor atención al próximo afeitado y asegurarse de que lo estoy usando correctamente. La
bola de rodillos era diferente y daba flexibilidad a la navaja misma,
pero de nuevo, no parecía reunir un beneficio en la suavidad o navegar
áreas de contacto como las rodillas y los tobillos. Sin embargo, tengo ganas de usarlo de nuevo y ver si tengo una experiencia diferente ..
Rose R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Influenster send me free for testing purposes this amazing razor called Venus Swirl from Gillette (the best brand in razors I think).
I honestly think the design is super girly and amazing, this style alow you can hold the razor properly and the beautiful purple color looks so fresh.
The FLEXIBALL is so helpful, with this system you can get a flawless shave so you don't have to worry about whether your razor will cut or hurt you, in adittion to, this FLEXIBALL looks cool in the design.
If you are looking for a nice and helpful and obviously useful razor, I recommend you this new Venus Swirl, your skin will thanks to you.
You can found Venus from Gillette on Instagram like: @GilletteVenus #MovesLikeNoOther #contest
Laura A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this shaver me love, usually not me rasuro very followed with shaver because feel that maltartan my skin, already know that not all we have the skin equal. with essta shaver me raisin all the contrary me love its flexibility because arrives to all the places without no problem. really the recommend. me love also the design is super nice.Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Kaitlyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE my Venus Swirl. My legs are feeling SO smooth with no unnecessary/ frustrating scrapes and cuts. Would definitely buy/use Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor again 😍
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
i use the executive from the dollar shave club. it has 6 blades. i could immediately feel the difference between 6 and 5 blades. which is what this razor has. i wasn’t overtly impressed with the performance. it’s a good razor! the white part keeps the hair back up under control. the ball honestly doesn’t help with the shaving process. but this is a good razor
Jessie C.