BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Trice C.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using Venus razors for years and this by far is one of my favorite razors! It is definitely my new weekly go to! Thank you Influenster and Venus for sending it to me!! Such a great product
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor! Didn’t cut or scratch me. I was able to use more than once. Has plenty of smoothing gel, and left my legs feeling great! I was given this as a trial through Influenster! MovesLikeNoOther.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am normally very picky with what razor I use and this one I absolutely love. My skin is so smooth and it was very easy to use. I love this product and highly recommend it.
Amillia C.
Newton, IA
I got my first influenster box today with this razor in it! I absolutely love it, especially the flexi ball. It makes it so easier to shave. #itmoveslikenoother #influenster
Trista G.
Love this razor!!!! I have two at home, one for me and one for my daughter, and one at my boyfriend house!!! Love how it actually makes shaving easier with the swirl ball!
Andrea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't like the swirl. I buy the equate version of this brand and it works great for me. I bought the swirl when I had a good coupon and it was not worth the money to me.
Saya N.
johnstown colorado
This razor is my go to when it comes to hair removal. It gets the closest shave. I have the smoothest legs after it. I’ve been using it for a while now I don’t use any other razors. It’s not just this one the brand is amazing as well there products are all 5 star!
Alexandra S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was super excited about receiving this voxbox and the results couldn't of been any more than expected. This razor came in the cutest floral and purple packaging! It was super easy to open and didn't require anything being put together exct. This razor comes with 5 blades which is more than I usually use when shaving, at first i was a bit nervous i would cut up my knees like i normally so but I was so shocked when i didn't! Upon using this razor I don't think I have ever used another razor that has been this smooth on the skin. It glides without adding shaving cream but i would still recommend using some, ( it feels better) (: Upon using the razor I was able to rush through my normal shave without receiving any cuts or nicks. I am so beyond satisfied I will be using this brand from time on out and would recommend to anyone else looking for a great high quality razor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although the handle is a super added plus, its rubbery and allows for traction  to prevent those slips that do happen in the shower. My ONLY complaint about the product would be the flimsy material the replaceable blade is made out of. Just by looking at it today its super light and well could potentially break easily. Other than that I will be buying them again!
Suzanne M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to preface this review by saying I love the Venus line of razors.  I have super course hair and I swear I have a five o'clock shadow on my legs.  The 5 bladed Venus has always been the only thing that makes my legs feel smooth (besides waxing).With that said, what did I think of the Venus Swirl Razor?  Well, it was just as good as the other 5 bladed Venus Razors, but it didn't seem to stand out to me.  It supposedly moves in multiple directions and swivels for a better shave.  I didn't really experience that.  It just worked the same.  I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because I expected something extraordinarily better than the regular 5-bladed Venus razor, but it was basically the same thing.  Why did I spend the extra money on this?  So, I guess the old adage is true: If it's not broke, don't fix it.  No need to reinvent the wheel here.  Buy the regular Venus 5 blade and don't waste any extra cash on the gimmick.
Taylor V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this razor. I runs over skin so smoothly and takes all the hair with it. The ball helps it glide over tricky spots with ease! New favorite razor!
Jessie C.