BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sneha T.
This product is very good.i always use Venus razor.the product is very smooth and soft.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
The head of the razor is too big for my armpits but it works perfectly for legs.
Vikki D.
Love this razor, gentle on skin haven't cut myself once since I started using it!
Emily H.
It's nice how the razors moves to your body thi The swi l. Part. And it last long
Vikki D.
By far the best price per piece. It'll last you a while, I swear by this razor!
sandie f.
Omg what a beautifully designed razor it is! It is sooo gentle and smooth on my sensitive skin. Doesnt itch nor dries my skin. I have been using it since so many years and it never disappoints..! I would recommend it to all.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it, I received it once in a box of influenster and I really loved it. They do not know how good and durable it is, plus the purple color is super cute and leaves my legs super soft and shiny.

Me encanta, la recibi una vez en una caja de influenster y me encanto de verdad. No saben lo buena y duradera que es, ademas el color morado es super lindo y deja mis piernas super suaves y brillosas.
Maria M.
Santa Luzia Tavira
Is very precised and does a really good job 👍 I love it the only thing I have to say is about the soap fall out very quickly but in rest is very gentle and affordable I truly recommend to you and hope you enjoy as much as I do !!
Nicole P.
Escobedo, Nuevo León
Es la única afeitadora que no me irrita la piel, la deja super suave y se desliza fácilmente! Ya no los cambio por nada
Full o.
South Africa
Absolutely inlove! No nicks and cuts. Just smooth legs. The head moves with my curves. And the blades last ages
Jessie C.