BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Mary R.
Miami
I'm so happy to have found this product is the best lady's would most definitely buy it again!
Aliyah M.
These are my go to cartridges because they always give me a close shave leaving my skin smooth.
savanna H.
Got this as a Christmas present and I love it! such a good value love everything it comes with
Whitney K.
Duluth, MN
Good razor. Expensive for what you’re buying though so I struggle buying this product anymore
D O.
It is very comfotable to use and so soften to thr skin
the gillete with it is so effective
Margineanu M.
It helps me a lot,this keeps me fell good,and unconfident,its a great chooice for everyone
member-d5c0f
Give you smooth feel like the baby💛
Wounderful tool for ur skin care,,,,,,l really like it
Ellie M.
Best razor! It is smooth on the skin and the swivel helps ensuring you pick up all hairs
Gemma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor, gives such a close shave, it's easy to use and the packaging is lovely.
Lorelle C.
Regina
One of the best products out there.
No issues. Great to take with for when travelling.
Jessie C.