BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

dena m.
Umm al-Fahm
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a good right
Its use is easy and fast
Its color is beautiful and its shape too
I love to use it
Victoria P.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far one of the best razors I have ever used! Gets all the places it should effortlessly!!
Mariam M.
minya
Like like like
Best razor eveeeer
Can get smalest hair
One move you will remove all most alll hiar
💓💓
Jillian J.
Made my legs super smooth. Didnt gove me any razor burn like i normally experience with other razors.
Jenn V.
Chatham , ON
Great razor! I use it and it was a good beginners razor for my pre teen daughter. Will keep buying!
Reem A.
damitta
Its very good and its the easyiest way to remove hair without pain and it dosen't make hair thiek
Tessa T.
Good deal and package. Like these razors and when they come with the bar around them.works well.
Evangeline H.
Toronto, ON
By far the best razor I’ve used! I love the fact that it moves for the best and closest shave!
Hayley F.
Welland
Amazing product. I love it. Cuts clean and close to the grain. Best shaver i have ever bought.
Aliyah M.
These are my go to cartridges because they always give me a close shave leaving my skin smooth.
Jessie C.