BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Vanessa Y.
Canada
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this razor and love it. It's easy to handle and leaves your skin is smooth afterwards. Definitely recommend
Sharidin T.
I have never cut myself shaving with this razor! It's effective, has amazing value, and leaves my legs very smooth.
Jade B.
Great but Sooo expensive. I have no idea why they are so much more expensive than other razors from the same brand.
Cerena S.
Cincinnati
My legs feel very soft after using this razor it gets my knee very well. It is very reasonably priced and I like it
Stacey L.
Mechelen
I really love this razor. It's very flexible and easy to use. After I shave my legs they feel really smooth.
Cass R.
it's good, i dont have to say anything.
i used it a lot of times and then my mother used that and well, we loved it
julise s.
1,367 reviews
It has lubricated bands that makes the shaving process much easier. and won influesntes 2016 award is so good razor
Cindy Z.
Es un buen producto. :) me encanto, son muy faciles de usar, te quita los vellos desde el primer uso me encanta :D
sumaya a.
I only use this razor..It is the best but very pricey💁 I feel it's worth it and it glides so well over your skin
sonia a.
Chertsey, QC
I really love this razor, it is the only one i use. It is very easy to change the blade and last a very long time
Jessie C.