BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Oriana V1305547 M.
Doral, FL
well i like i use all time and is so swett for my skin , is super useful and i buy again this gillett for me and my skin
Lingling S.
I think it does the job.

Super easy to use, never any cuts and lasts pretty long. It's pretty much a staple in my shower!
Bree W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor has reduced the number of scrapes and cuts I get while shaving. It works fantastically to keep my skin smooth!
Vanessa T.
Love this! My current razor. It glides along the skin nicely and gets everything. Nicely priced and lasts a long time.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
This is definately the best razor that i have tried so far. It is great if you want a close shave and very smooth legs.
Influenster M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La mejor afeitadora que he probado. Me deja la piel suave y además no irrita mi piel. Me encanta y siempre la usaría.
Barbara D.
Nice gift set to give to someone going to university or camp. has everything you need for a young woman. Good price.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I got this set as a giff. It has everything you need to keep moisturized after shaving. Would buy this for a friend.
Esmeralda R.
I love it 😍
Is the best shaver, cut the hair from the root
Does not irritate
Leaves the skin smooth
Is extremely good
Sydney J.
I love love loveeeee this shaver. It is easy to use and I have not had any problems using this unlike other shavers.
Jessie C.