BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I love this razor it really shaves my legs amazingly, it's a little expensive but I think it's a great investment. I've had fewer cuts when I shaved my legs with this razor and I think it wonders wonderfully.
Ashlyn D.
This razor left my skin smooth without the harsh effects of shaving such as dry skin! And the handle is easy to grip so no nicks and cuts! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Naomi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this shaver, I was worried it wasn’t going to live up to all the hype behind it, but it definitely did! I’ve been buying this razor since it came out and I’ve never been Unsatisfied.
Belmira M.
Hamilton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s a great women’s razor but I’ve always found that women’s razors aren’t built to last and are expensive for no reason. For these reasons I’ve always preferred men’s razors!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this razor! it goes across the skin so smoothly and goes with every curve. it truly moves like no other! I highly reccomend this razor to all women out there! Its the best!
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
My new FAVORITE razor!!!
I absolutely love this razor.
A close, SMOOTH shave with half the effort.
It really does MOVE with you.
That small little ball makes a HUGE difference!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is perfect, I have tried many that hurt me, that doesn't shave well, but this does not hurt me and shaves super fast, do not delay almost anything, I loved it, I recommend it.
Thais Q.
Seattle , WA
This razor is THE best razor I’ve tried. I use this 3/4 times a week and they still work fine, is very effective and never leave any hair behind. I’ll definitely buy again. I’m much more than satisfied
Grace S.
Racine, WI
The flexiball moved to my every curve, and gave me the cleanest shave I've ever had. This is by far the best razor I've ever used, leaving my skin smoothe, and as soft as silk
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor! Didn’t cut or scratch me. I was able to use more than once. Has plenty of smoothing gel, and left my legs feeling great! I was given this as a trial through Influenster! MovesLikeNoOther.
Jessie C.